Anyone wanna make a flash cartoon with me?

Annoying and/or stupid stuff goes here and never leaves.

Anyone wanna make a flash cartoon with me?

Postby harveymudd » Sun Jan 15, 2012 6:52 pm

I have a really great story for a short flash animation, yet I'm a horrible artist and don't know much about flash, although I assume it's incredibly easy. I'm just kinda bored right now and want to create. That sounded lame, I know. Anyway, if you want to work with me on this, we will create the short film together, do all the recording, etc.

I have a storyboard.
harveymudd

Re: Anyone wanna make a flash cartoon with me?

Postby harveymudd » Mon Jan 16, 2012 6:41 pm

Lol, guess not! Fine I'll make the fucking thing with stick figures! Hope you're happy when the greatest flash animation ever only gets 10 views because it's drawn with fucking stick figures! :)

JK. Please move this thread to fly trap. KTHXBAI.
"From where do you come barbarian, and by what are you called?" Gasped the complying wench, as Grignr smothered her lips with the blazing touch of his flaming mouth.
harveymudd

Postby Cassiel » Mon Jan 16, 2012 7:46 pm

I'm guessing it's simply the case that nobody here uses Flash. But please do go forth and make stuff.
Cassiel

Postby Zeuter » Tue Jan 17, 2012 12:47 pm

http://eye.swfchan.com/flash.asp?id=376 ... =550&h=400

Flash animation is dying though. Why'd you want to use it?
simply
it is enough to
your task is simple;
just
all you need is to
Zeuter

Postby RageAgainstVoid » Fri Jan 20, 2012 4:20 pm

Even though you maybe don't want to hear the opinion of a sociopath.. all the more reason to tell it!

To get animation going you don't need to run after trendy tools and programming. When it comes to past time, don't run after people either. Their reflex is to run even faster--away. Make yourself independent. Go easy on yourself. Do what counts to the skill you pride yourself in.

Take a web- or handy-cam to do stop-motion animation and put on youtube. Use whatever means, draw stickmen on paper, use legos. Low entry barrier, it's fun to make, you get fun results, you get to hone your story script and director skills. Keeps you motivated.

And whenever you pause from making something, read up on how to make something. Like in Flash.

Time doesn't matter. You matter, you snowball. Shut everyone up and everything out.

Oh and, of course, as independent creative you may find yourself in the zone. The dead zone.

Errm. Maybe you're better off playing Minecraft. Blessings.
Wut ohne Ziel. Wut ohne Folgen.
RageAgainstVoid
More like Rage Against Roids/Rrhoids

Return to The Fly Trap