Feedback - 1.28

Back in affirmative action.

Moderator: Moderators

Re: Feedback - 1.28

Postby theboogleman » Tue Aug 02, 2011 4:07 pm

Cassiel wrote:Would it be poor form if I made an item called the Date Rapier and gave it the ability to put a target to sleep?

How about it's an item and whenever you use it then the next hero on the opposing team will fall asleep when they use an item. I was thinking that it would "spike" the next potion bought but there's no pots is there? I forget.
theboogleman

Postby Deacon (AYC) » Tue Aug 02, 2011 5:13 pm

Fledermaus wrote:It'd be poor form not to.
HOSK CLAN: CLAN HOSK
Deacon (AYC)

Postby Lucidius » Fri Sep 09, 2011 12:01 pm

I'm not sure if this has been addressed but since it's so hard to get full games I think it would be great if you could reduce the inflated income rates for smaller-player games, or at least add an option for normal income rates on smaller games.

The druid's "gone with the wind" still seems really OP-- I'd recommending slowing the move speed and or adding a short "charge" time before the spell initializes to avoid abuse of spell evade/dodging.

I've also noticed the many melee hero "spells" do not properly work with the Reliquary (I specifically saw this issue with the Pirate, but I'm assuming it's affecting other heros as well).

I'd also like to see the unit-spawn upgrade UI cleaned up a little, and perhaps also add upgrades for towers and also Acolyes for building repair (if you're worried about balance maybe slow down their repair rate, or add an increased resource cost to repair towers). As it stands now there's been a lot of backdooring which no way to effectively counter since buildings can't be repaired.

All in all I'm very impressed with the new blood and socket system but I do miss the consumables and hired NPCs from N (maybe they could be better balanced through increased cost/reduced effect rather than completely removing them). On that note, I also think I would be awesome to add two inventories--one for static upgrade items and one for consumables (you could find a good balance between the number of allowed consumables, say 2, so that people won't just stack tons of Anti-magic like before, etc,).

I've also gotten sever requests by other players to create a more hilly terrain as this does affect combat quite a bit (visibility, 25% miss chance up hills, etc.). And perhaps more terrain textures near creep lanes that can be used to LoS spells/projectiles (defensive terrain). It would add a lot more options for hero micro rather than the generally wide-open terrain in the middle of the map.
Last edited by Lucidius on Fri Sep 09, 2011 3:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Lucidius

Postby Lucidius » Fri Sep 09, 2011 1:35 pm

I disconnect when trying to use "patrol" with Bad Ass.
Lucidius

Postby Fledermaus » Tue Sep 13, 2011 7:05 am

Lucidius wrote:I disconnect when trying to use "patrol" with Bad Ass.

I may get you to reproduce this with me at some point.
ImageImageImageImage
Fledermaus

Previous

Return to Tides of Blood