New League of Legends Champion.

Back in affirmative action.

Moderator: Moderators

New League of Legends Champion.

Postby Guyver13 » Fri Jul 23, 2010 9:03 pm

I only play because it's something to do and I honestly perfer Tides over this monstrosity but yeah. Anyhow they put out another new hero to keep the gimics going but I found this one so familliar I figured I'd let you guys know.

http://www.leagueoflegends.com/news/new ... son-reaper

Sounds like a certain blood mage we all know = /

I guess some old habbits die hard. (Referring to the rumor that they basically stole most of the abilities and character ideas for dota )
"Damn You Kain! YOU ARE NOT GOD!" ~Legacy Of Kain: Soul Reaver~
Guyver13

Re: New League of Legends Champion.

Postby Stexe » Fri Jul 23, 2010 10:49 pm

Kind of... not really...

I did like the name of his skill, "Tides of Blood," and I really hope it is a reference to this game -- especially since I know some of the designers at LoL have played ToB before.
§†è×é is God
Stexe

Location: near Philadelphia, PA, USA, Earth, Sol, Milky Way, Universe

Postby Guyver13 » Fri Jul 23, 2010 11:06 pm

Yeah I know whatcha mean. I understand it's more of a kinda not really but compared to anything else they could have thought up.... yeah. Also some of the Starcraft 2 Aos's look bitching. Would like to see a ToB port for that though I know it isn't going to happen.

Hel if I ran my own game company I'd hire the tob guys and make it a legit game. I ust miss it alot sorry for rambeling.
Guyver13

Postby Cassiel » Sat Jul 24, 2010 12:04 am

It's just a tip of the hat. I think Cadwell played some ToB back in the day. Anyway, there's a LoL thread in TFatS where this has already been discussed.
Cassiel

Postby Guyver13 » Sat Jul 24, 2010 12:55 am

Ah alright sorry for the double post cass. Keep up the good work though you and the other developers for tob always impressed me.

In my tiredness I have decided to buy this hero and have it be the only hero i will use for the rest of the time I play LoL which will probably be till about tuesday when sc2 comes out.
"Damn You Kain! YOU ARE NOT GOD!" ~Legacy Of Kain: Soul Reaver~
Guyver13

Return to Tides of Blood