Bugs - 1.16

Back in affirmative action.

Moderator: Moderators

Bugs - 1.16

Postby Cassiel » Sun May 23, 2010 12:53 am

Thanks to everyone for your reports. An update is now available.

How to report a bug:

1. Make sure it's actually a bug and not you just misunderstanding what's going on.

2. Reproduce the bug in as few steps as possible and post these steps.

3. Provide a replay of the bug using the steps you've posted.

Bug Fixes
* Fixed an issue with Butthead hitting allied units.
* Fixed an issue with movement effects on bridges.
* Fixed an issue with the Inquisitor model's selection detection.
* Fixed an issue with heroes turning invisible after being revived with the Ritual of Life.
* Fixed an issue with units being pulled underground due to incompatibilities between unit Fly Height and Ensare- and Entangling Roots-based abilities.
* Fixed an issue with Brightdarken not resetting cooldowns of abilities if they are actively being cast.
* Fixed an issue with Brightdarken being dropped if its owner is not alive when its cooldown begins or ends.
* Fixed an issue with Jimmy Eat World possibly causing a previous target to be teleported to Jimmy in the future.

Balance Changes

General:
* Lowered the Blood Meter from +200% to +100% maximum bonus.
* Heroes now respawn with full life and mana.

Units:
* Treants created by Reap and Sow can no longer spawn additional treants.
* Juju Bees no longer heal Pain Wards.
* Antavahni can now be evaded.
* Dead Can Dance can now be evaded.
* Flare can now be evaded.
* Spirit of the Adria will no longer collide with units until it becomes fully visible.
* Spirit of the Adria will now continue to move forward for a short time after colliding with its initial target.
Cassiel

Re: Bugs

Postby theboogleman » Sun May 23, 2010 1:14 am

Big fan of the changes cass, it's looking more and more polished everyday. We had some intense 6v6 action before so it gave us a good idea of gameplay. Keep it up mate.
theboogleman

Postby pandamanana » Sun May 23, 2010 11:48 am

Just played two games and came upon some reoccurring bugs such as...
Brightdarken dropped on death twice. Once when i was casting Gone with the Wind out of Blueshift into Flare.
Brightdarken also stopped working after a while until I sold it and repurchased it, but that didn't stop it from borking again later.
Brightdarken also doesn't work when you kill your enemy with your ultimate, I don't know if this is on purpose, but it happened consistantly throughout two matchs
There was another bug where a knight was moving as if it was in Blueshift, but it wasn't, which is in the replay.
Enemy heroes were partially underground throughout most of the game, which might be because of Kudzu, Dutchman or Browbeat.
Juliet appeared to not have a model for a short time during the end of the game.
I've gotten Moove! to knock people the opposite direction (as in towards me) if I kill them with it.

http://www.mediafire.com/?izz3tnmm22m
http://signup.leagueoflegends.com/?ref=4c242dfce214c
Play League of Legends, get to level 10 and I get buffs. Too bad ToB V is better.
pandamanana

Postby GreenGold » Mon May 24, 2010 12:10 am

Browbeat sometimes causes heros to stay under terrain, and sometimes when used makes heroes randomly appear at the place of the bugged browbeat. Example browbeat used on pirate, pirate dies. Pirate spawns. Pirate teleported to the place of browbeat.

Brightdarken drops occasionally when a hero dies.

Dunno if bug>? Battle Rouser cannot place spells into the Reliquary.
GreenGold

Postby Cassiel » Mon May 24, 2010 1:54 am

There is absolutely no chance Brightdarken drops when a hero dies, but it could theoretically drop when a hero is dead. I point this out as an illustration of why you should make an effort to reproduce bugs and then be more specific when posting them.
Cassiel

Postby Chogall- » Mon May 24, 2010 5:37 am

Major Bug appeared when I was hit by Flying Dutchmen. It teleported me from the upper middle lane to the bottom outpost, see video: click

Also some items gets too powerfull when stacked as spell reflection, life gems. Btw, spell reflection makes the spell evasion item useless.
ahh fresh blood!
Chogall-

Postby Death » Mon May 24, 2010 8:00 am

I also had Brightdarken drop upon death/being dead randomly. It's major suckage for heroes who like to abuse it since it has a tendency to disappear frequently.
Death

Postby Mr.Garrison » Mon May 24, 2010 10:15 am

When you lose Brightdarken it then stops working for whoever picks it up. I had a game where a teammate lost it and it somehow ended up in my inventory. I gave it back to him and he could no longer socket items in there. I'm unaware if the items he had already socketed still worked or if the actual Brightdarken still worked for him.

Another time an enemy lost it in our bottom base, and I picked it up. A minute or so later I assisted in a hero kill with Flare but the ultimate cooldown didn't reset. I also couldn't socket any items in the Brightdarken.
Mr.Garrison

Postby Myth » Mon May 24, 2010 10:55 am

Maybe we ought to take it from the game! :D
Myth

Postby Dominant-Male » Mon May 24, 2010 10:57 am

Myth wrote:Maybe we ought to take it from the game! :D

Why you hatin', man?
Woo
Dominant-Male

Postby Tirion » Mon May 24, 2010 11:15 pm

Chogall- wrote:Major Bug appeared when I was hit by Flying Dutchmen. It teleported me from the upper middle lane to the bottom outpost, see video: click

Can you post that replay?
Tirion

Postby WatermelonMan » Tue May 25, 2010 11:54 am

Allies bottom randomly stopped spawning units. I was afk so my hero got randomly assigned, think it might be another timer bug thing?

Replay was over 256 kb (308kb) so it wouldn't let me attach it but here's a rapidshare link.
WatermelonMan

Postby Cassiel » Tue May 25, 2010 5:28 pm

First post updated.
Cassiel

Postby WatermelonMan » Tue May 25, 2010 6:11 pm

Cow still had the passive immolation ability from red bull even after it ended and he died. Here's the replay. It happened around 33:20 and can be seen again in mid at 34:56.

We also had mass lag at the end of one of our games, we think it might have something to do with the siege units' missiles. We had 20-30 mortars and 10-15 meat wagons at one time and the lag was horrible.
WatermelonMan

Postby TheEmeraldAngel » Tue May 25, 2010 7:56 pm

Melon, is that the game we played where you were Jim, Doh was Cow and I was Pory? Let me know, cause I wanted to report some Bugs but I didn't save the replay
TheEmeraldAngel

Postby WatermelonMan » Tue May 25, 2010 8:05 pm

nah I was inq in it, but I think I have the one you're talking about, I can skype it to you.
WatermelonMan

Postby Cassiel » Tue May 25, 2010 9:01 pm

WatermelonMan wrote:We also had mass lag at the end of one of our games, we think it might have something to do with the siege units' missiles. We had 20-30 mortars and 10-15 meat wagons at one time and the lag was horrible.

The lag is caused by something breaking, not the missiles themselves. I can spawn 8 siege units from every base indefinitely with no issues. Exactly what's breaking I don't know, though. I have a funny feeling it may actually be to do with JassHelper, but as yet it's not something we've been able to reproduce.
Cassiel

Postby KStolen » Wed May 26, 2010 12:57 pm

I experienced the insta teleport bug today, I was bloodmage and just standing at the fountain at main base when all of a sudden, I'm in the middle of a spawn wave at top with Jimmy attacking me.

Replay attached, teleport occurs at 13:50 in or so. I think it happens again in the game, but not sure when.

TeleportBugIngame.at.13.50.w3g - 458 Kb
KStolen

Postby WatermelonMan » Wed May 26, 2010 5:47 pm

If you have a mule follow allied units around you will also receive gold per kill even if your hero isn't around. With 4 mules, one in each lane, I can get 2000 gold before level 4. Pretty bad exploit.
WatermelonMan

Postby Drain_Pipe » Wed May 26, 2010 5:54 pm

Does this also affect growth of blood, as well as apply to malf's treants? Check that out.
-Drain Pipe Out-
Drain_Pipe

Postby WatermelonMan » Wed May 26, 2010 6:06 pm

It wouldn't affect blood gathering since the mule doesn't actually attack. And what do you mean treants? The buff has to be applied via attacking for a treant to spawn and, well, mules don't attack.

But I found another, butthead will hit allies if the path to the enemy goes through them
WatermelonMan

Postby Zeuter » Wed May 26, 2010 6:10 pm

Treants give you gold too, even if you're not around.

That one game was hilarious.
simply
it is enough to
your task is simple;
just
all you need is to
Zeuter

Postby WatermelonMan » Wed May 26, 2010 6:54 pm

Oh, yeah, sorry, I completely misunderstood you drain pipe, yeah you still get gold from treants. You really get gold from really any unit under your control that's in range, including dropped heroes, mules, treants, and elementals. I haven't checked to see if you get gold from pain ward but you probably do (and perhaps should?).

For entertainment:
WatermelonMan

Postby Drain_Pipe » Wed May 26, 2010 7:25 pm

I found a bug with the reliquary, or maybe the book of ix. Check before and up to the 5:37 mark. If it helps right away, that one instance the ix also proc'ed. Worked completely fine before that. Afterward, it seemed to always proc whenever I'd use the reliquary. Replay is there. Hopefully this is informative enough.
Attachments
reliquery gives speed boost.w3g
(104.27 KiB) Downloaded 2361 times
-Drain Pipe Out-
Drain_Pipe

Postby Cassiel » Wed May 26, 2010 8:10 pm

So the bug is that the Reliquary triggers The Lesser Key of Ix every time?
Cassiel

Next

Return to Tides of Blood