Bugs - 1.16

Back in affirmative action.

Moderator: Moderators

Re: Bugs

Postby Drain_Pipe » Wed May 26, 2010 8:26 pm

Shit sorry that doesn't make any sense at all. What i forgot to add was that it was the speed boost buff that proc'ed. Reliquary didn't make the book of ix always proc, but it always gave me the speed boost buff after 5:37 in game play. But the first time I noticed it, ix proced when I used the reliquary. Check the replay, and start watching from the 5 minute mark. Happens first around 5:35-5:37. The fact that I'm wearing boots and that I've previously activated them might have something to do with it, I'm not sure. But after the first instance, whether I'm wearing boots or not, the buff still procs when reliquary is used. I'll try and see if I can get it to fire again.

[update] yeah not really sure at all why it fired the way it did. Tried a new game and just kept spamming spells and boots, and nothing. :(.
-Drain Pipe Out-
Drain_Pipe

Postby Cassiel » Wed May 26, 2010 9:01 pm

There was definitely an oversight in the Key's script, but I don't know how it could have caused the problem you're describing. At any rate the Key will no longer be activated by spells cast from items as of the next version.
Cassiel

Postby Drain_Pipe » Thu May 27, 2010 9:35 am

When I played a second game, it reliquary proc'd the spell refresh but it didn't do anything, no speed buff or anything so I'm not sure what caused it for the first game. Maybe other ppls can take a look at the sequence of events leading up to the bug and will notice something I don't?
-Drain Pipe Out-
Drain_Pipe

Postby Mr.Garrison » Thu May 27, 2010 9:46 am

Didn't see this posted, but Freezerburn continues to go after Red Bull has been killed. In a game he died right next to a tower and Freezerburn continued to deal damage to the tower.
Mr.Garrison

Postby Galefury » Thu May 27, 2010 1:27 pm

Sure way to reproduce the reliquary speed buff bug: start a singleplayer game as Jane, greedisgood cheat, buy boots, buy a reliquary, cast wake into it, cast wake from reliquary. Now the speed boost casts every time you cast something from the reliquary, no matter if you're still using boots or not. This works only if the reliquary is still in the second inventory slot. Also the reliquary speed boost stacks with the one from boots of speed.

Also it seems like Pain Ward doesn't work on heroes that respawn into its area of effect.
Galefury

Postby Cassiel » Thu May 27, 2010 2:27 pm

If that's the case then by fixing the oversight I mentioned earlier, I also fixed the bug.
Cassiel

Postby MagicCarpetRide » Thu May 27, 2010 2:48 pm

So, I dont know if you guys are planning on making this game mac-compatible, but if you are, I have a list of grievances.

I crash when:
-I try to assign skill points to pory
-Click any of the shops not in main base
-Click a leaver hero or any units belonging to him (bugs, treants)
-When clicking pick hero after selecting rat

I am too annoyed to keep looking for bugs right now, but I'll keep on it if you guys are going to try to make O work with macs.
MagicCarpetRide

Postby Cassiel » Thu May 27, 2010 2:52 pm

So if you choose the Emissary you can select treants, but if someone leaves you can't? What about playing with Maximum Heroes?
Cassiel

Postby theboogleman » Thu May 27, 2010 2:55 pm

@Cass

Don't know if you should take his bug suggestions because it seems like he's talking about playing on a mac.

@MagicCarpetRide

Cassiel wrote:It's never going to work for Macs. You can register your displeasure with Blizzard.
theboogleman

Postby Cassiel » Thu May 27, 2010 3:11 pm

I'm aware.
Cassiel

Postby nooK » Thu May 27, 2010 4:17 pm

Blp compression bug?
nooK

Postby Cassiel » Thu May 27, 2010 4:30 pm

Not if he answers my question in the affirmative.
Cassiel

Postby o » Thu May 27, 2010 4:35 pm

Sorry if this bug has been posted, havent read everything in the thread. Right now i'm playing with toro and his Freezerburn is applying to people while he's not in his ulti.

I've both used his ulti before and his bloodbath, both in and out of the ulti.

These may have nothing to do with the problem, ill try to recreate. Or it may not even be a bug
o

Postby Cassiel » Thu May 27, 2010 5:02 pm

It happens whenever you die in Red Bull form. Already fixed.
Cassiel

Postby MagicCarpetRide » Fri May 28, 2010 10:41 am

What i meant was, if I take control or click on a leavers hero, I crash. This also applies to any units that player controlled. So when malf left and I clicked a bunch of his treants, I crashed.

I am not sure about if I crash when I click him through shared control. I have not played in max heroes, I'll try it out when I get home.
MagicCarpetRide

Postby Drain_Pipe » Sat May 29, 2010 4:30 pm

Found a new bug: Enemies turned allied by phantom queen's ult still take damage from pain ward, or at least the effect for it still displays.

have replay but i can't post it..
-Drain Pipe Out-
Drain_Pipe

Previous

Return to Tides of Blood