Everything released so far for ToB O

Back in affirmative action.

Moderator: Moderators

Re: Everything released so far for ToB O

Postby StormClouds » Sat Jun 05, 2010 7:35 pm

Hi just created this account!
ToB was one of the first games i've seen with custom models&skins in wc3, and that was why i became an addict in the first place. Seeing it become unpopular as it was left untouched for so many years was sad, but now you guys are bringing it back and its looking more awesome than ever. The new systems and skins and skills definitely live up to the good old ToB.

Btw, i see u've posted pics on War Maiven and Nala but are they're not in the game yet are they?


Keep up the awesome work guys, get the rest of those 6 original heroes in there (really excited on their new image) and possibly work on new heroes? O.o
My in-game name is StormClouds, whisper and add me on US West, i host ToB as much as i can if i could get enough players to join
User avatar
StormClouds
 
Posts: 4
Joined: Sat Jun 05, 2010 7:06 pm

Re: Everything released so far for ToB O

Postby erwtenpeller » Sun Jun 06, 2010 10:49 am

StormClouds wrote:Keep up the awesome work guys, get the rest of those 6 original heroes in there (really excited on their new image) and possibly work on new heroes? O.o

If people actually start playing the map enough there will be content updates.
erwt.blogspot.com - Personal art exposé.
www.wc3campaigns.net - For all your modding needs.
User avatar
erwtenpeller
 
Posts: 3238
Joined: Wed Aug 09, 2006 4:29 am

Re: Everything released so far for ToB O

Postby StormClouds » Sun Jun 06, 2010 4:58 pm

erwtenpeller wrote:
StormClouds wrote:Keep up the awesome work guys, get the rest of those 6 original heroes in there (really excited on their new image) and possibly work on new heroes? O.o

If people actually start playing the map enough there will be content updates.


yea i wish this game gets what it deserves which is a boat load of new players, i been hosting it almost everyday on US West trying to get more people to try it out and realize how awesome it is, but people who hasnt tried the old version before leaves after seeing im not a bot host, althought i dont really know what makes bot hosts better than real hosts, i have auto refresh.
Perhaps thats what we need, a few bots lol..
My in-game name is StormClouds, whisper and add me on US West, i host ToB as much as i can if i could get enough players to join
User avatar
StormClouds
 
Posts: 4
Joined: Sat Jun 05, 2010 7:06 pm

Re: Everything released so far for ToB O

Postby Fledermaus » Sun Jun 06, 2010 5:49 pm

Reduced delay.
ImageImageImageImage
Image
User avatar
Fledermaus
 
Posts: 558
Joined: Fri Jul 14, 2006 6:02 pm

Re: Everything released so far for ToB O

Postby Merlin » Sun Jun 06, 2010 6:27 pm

erwtenpeller wrote:If people actually start playing the map enough there will be content updates.

This worries me. Very few of the members among the remaining ToB clans actually like O. They either prefer N and/or don't like O at all, or have completely given up on ToB and gone to DotA. Then there are forum goers who don't play WC3 very much. :\
User avatar
Merlin
 
Posts: 1530
Joined: Sun Jul 02, 2006 9:18 pm
Location: YUL

Re: Everything released so far for ToB O

Postby Viikuna- » Mon Jun 07, 2010 8:40 am

Thats why theres few of us younger guys like me who belive in O(bama)
No Marlo, no game.
User avatar
Viikuna-
 
Posts: 277
Joined: Sun Dec 07, 2008 4:27 am

Re: Everything released so far for ToB O

Postby NRJyzr » Mon Jun 07, 2010 9:55 am

Merlin wrote:
erwtenpeller wrote:If people actually start playing the map enough there will be content updates.

This worries me. Very few of the members among the remaining ToB clans actually like O. They either prefer N and/or don't like O at all, or have completely given up on ToB and gone to DotA. Then there are forum goers who don't play WC3 very much. :\


You mean the guys who want to play the same hero lineups every game, using the same strats, and whore pots until they bleed out their asses?
User avatar
NRJyzr
 
Posts: 391
Joined: Mon Jul 03, 2006 6:21 pm
Location: under the third rock on the left.... no, the other left...

Re: Everything released so far for ToB O

Postby Merlin » Mon Jun 07, 2010 10:06 am

My point is that the player base is very thin.
User avatar
Merlin
 
Posts: 1530
Joined: Sun Jul 02, 2006 9:18 pm
Location: YUL

Re: Everything released so far for ToB O

Postby pandamanana » Mon Jun 07, 2010 1:49 pm

I'm fat and count as two players. You guys just need to beef up.
http://signup.leagueoflegends.com/?ref=4c242dfce214c
Play League of Legends, get to level 10 and I get buffs. Too bad ToB V is better.
pandamanana
 
Posts: 7
Joined: Sun May 16, 2010 10:23 am

Previous

Return to Tides of Blood

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Exabot [Bot] and 4 guests

cron