*** The map is now Mac-compatible ***
* Fixed another cause of desyncs for different language clients.
* Fixed a cause of desyncs for different language clients.
* Fixed an issue with Fugue preventing enemy spawns from being created.
* Fixed an issue with pinging and camera movement during hero respawn.
* Fixed an issue with aura effects persisting after the owner died or entered a transport.
* Heroes now correctly respawn with full mana.
* The Pale Fire learn hotkey now works correctly.
* Increased the Voodoo Glow Skulls effect area to match its targeting area.
* Lowered the number of towers while increasing their damage.
* Fixed an issue with Blood Bath causing asynchronous crashes.
* Fixed an issue with Shield of Faith continuing after the Inquisitor has died.
* Blood Bath now has a cooldown that reflects its duration.
* The Witch Doctor's primary attribute is now Intelligence.
* The Blood Mage's primary attribute is now Strength.
* Increased Scab Armor from 1 Armor per 3%/2%/1.5%/1.2%/1% Life lost to 1 Armor per 1.5%/1%/0.75%/0.6%/0.5% Life lost.
* Increased Tough As Nails from 50% to 33%/50%/66%/83%/100% Armor as Damage.
* Decreased Red Bull's bonus to abilities from 150% to approximately 125-130%.
* Fixed several issues with texture compression that caused crashes for Mac users.
* Fixed an issue with Spell Resistance not working correctly under certain conditions.
* Fixed an issue with Pain Wards being controlled by Fugue.
* Fixed an issue with corpses in Blueshift not returning to their original speeds when its effect ends.
* Fixed an issue with the Blood Meter conferring disproportionately large bonuses.
* Restored the Phantom Arrows/Haunt AI to its version 1.08 state, making it more responsive.
* Phantom Arrows now use Spell Power.
* Mode selection no longer times out in single-player.
* Restored the option to purchase additional spawns.
* Towers now attack wards.
* The Flying Dutchman now slows its target by 60% for 3 seconds on impact.
* Decreased the length of time Spirit of the Adria moves forward after colliding with its initial target.
* Dead Can Dance skeletons no longer receive buffs from auras.
* Dead Can Dance skeletons are now slowed by Blueshift. (This does not cause them to explode.)
* Shield of Faith is no longer channeled.
* Lowered Blueshift's cooldown from 180/150/120 to 150/120/90 seconds.
* Increased Crimson Wake's speed.
* Butthead now slows its target for 4 seconds at all levels.
* Antavahni now gives the Firebeetle immunity to channel-breaking effects.
* Fixed several issues related to the game crashing.
* Added debug messages to attempt to catch the cause of the frame rate issue that occurs in some games.
* Fixed an issue with numerous graphical elements being displayed improperly.
* Fixed an issue with the Blood Meter conferring disproportionately large bonuses.
* Added additional safety to prevent a rare issue with double freeing a timer.
* Mode selection now times out after 20 seconds.
* Player cameras no longer track respawning heroes if a player controls at least one other living hero. Instead, the respawning hero is pinged for the controlling player.
* Units affected by Voodoo Glow Skulls now suffer a penalty to Armor and Spell Resistance in addition to being slowed.
* Dual Nature now heals only as much damage as it is able to deal before killing its enemy target.
* Fixed an issue with Butthead hitting allied units.
* Fixed an issue with El Toro retaining Freezerburn after dying in Red Bull form.
* Fixed an issue with Jimmy Eat World possibly causing a previous target to be teleported to Jimmy in the future.
* Fixed an issue with spawns controlled by Fugue continuing to receive periodic AI orders.
* Fixed an issue with Brightdarken not resetting cooldowns of abilities if they are actively being cast.
* Fixed an issue with Brightdarken being dropped if its owner is not alive when its cooldown begins or ends.
* Fixed an issue with auras updating improperly for revived heroes.
* Fixed an issue with auras updating improperly for units whose owner has changed.
* Fixed an issue with movement effects on bridges.
* Fixed an issue with heroes turning invisible after being revived with the Ritual of Life.
* Fixed an issue with units being pulled underground due to incompatibilities between unit Fly Height and Ensare- and Entangling Roots-based abilities.
* Fixed an issue with effects appearing above the Human Castle.
* Fixed an issue with the Inquisitor model's selection detection.
* Removed the option to purchase additional spawns until the cause of occasional late-game lag can be located and fixed.
* Removed the word "Build" from the map description to avoid overlapping text during load.
* Lowered Blood Bath from +200% to +100% maximum bonus.
* Blood Bath now correctly adds life when used and correctly retains added life after expiration.
* Heroes now respawn with full life and mana.
* Ultimate abilities are now immune to Spell Failure.
* Fountains of Restoration are now powered down when their associated Keep or Hall is destroyed.
* Treants created by Reap and Sow can no longer spawn additional treants.
* Juju Bees no longer heal Pain Wards.
* Pain Wards no longer take damage from abilities.
* Dead Can Dance can now be evaded.
* Spirit of the Adria will no longer collide with units until it becomes fully visible.
* Spirit of the Adria will now continue to move forward for a short time after colliding with its initial target.
* Blinding Light now causes affected units to miss with spells as well as attacks.
* Blinding Light now uses duration as its primary effect.
* Increased Blinding Light's area of effect slightly.
* Lowered Fugue from 45 to 30 second duration.
* Lowered Fugue from 180/150/120 to 150/120/90 second cooldown.
* Changed Scab Armor from 1 Armor per 66/50/40/33/28 life lost to 1 Armor per 3%/2%/1.5%/1.2%/1% life lost.
* Antavahni can now be evaded.
* Flare can now be evaded.
* The Lesser Key of Ix is no longer activated by spells cast from items.
* Increased Mirror Shield cost from 2400 to 4200 gold.
* Most casts with values greater than 10 no longer display decimals in their texttags. Decimals are still reflected in their actual effects, however.
* Added brief explanations of several of the new mechanics to the Map Info menu.
* Added Alexander244 to the credits.
* Fixed an issue with heroes not respawning.
* Fixed an issue with The Flying Dutchman buff not being removed.
* Fixed an issue with Gone with the Wind not finishing its movement.
* Fixed an issue with projectiles spawning outside the playable map area.
* Fixed an issue where attack effects from items like the Hushblade and Witch Hammer could be evaded with Spell Evasion in addition to Attack Evasion.
* Fixed an issue with the new host being unable to select a game mode after a previous host leaves during mode selection.
* Fixed an issue with text in the mode selection menu not being rendered correctly.
* Fixed an issue with Undead heroes gaining gold from team-killing.
* Fixed an issue with Mad Cow and Apocalypse Cow potentially causing desyncs.
* Fixed an issue with Jimmy Eat World cancelling morph abilities.
* Fixed an issue with any player being able to use the Start Game button.
* Fixed a variety of tooltip and icon inconsistencies.
* Added additional safety to the removal of skeletons spawned by Dead Can Dance.
* Added additional safety to the Kudzu buff to prevent it from pulling units underground.
* Added additional safety for floating point arithmetic in determining bounties and experience.
* Added additional safety to prevent units with extremely high life totals from spawning.
* Lowered Agility defense bonus from +.3 Armor to +.25 Armor.
* Abilities no longer use stun as a primary effect.
* Ultimate abilities now increase their effects with each level.
* Spirit of the Adria now explodes after colliding with units.
* Gold Digger now grants bonus damage in addition to gold.
* Lowered Bloody Culverin from 4/6/8/10/12 to 3/4.5/6/7.5/9 second attack disable.
* Fireflies now deal half as much damage each level.
* Antavahni no longer grants 100% Spell Evasion. Instead, it grants 50 Damage Reduction and makes the target immovable.
* Meat Hook no longer pulls units past large obstacles.
* Fat Chance now reduces a unit's attack damage instead of disabling its attack altogether.
* Jimmy Eat World's cooldown is no longer wasted on units with automatic Spell Evasion from unique casts. Instead Jimmy will continue trying to eat a unit until he succeeds or is told to stop.
* Jimmy Eat World now allows Jimmy to eat other Jimmys en abyme.
* Reap and Sow now leaves a buff with a short window for spawning treants.
* Treants created by Reap and Sow now die if the Emissary that created them is killed.
* Kudzu now has a total maximum range in addition to a maximum range between targets.
* Boomstick now slows and adds 66% Spell Failure for 4 seconds instead of stunning.
* Shield of Faith no longer has any effect when not being channeled.
* Increased the speed of the Voodoo Glow Skulls projectile.
* Voodoo Glow Skulls now slow units instead of stunning them.
* Increased the casting range of Pain Ward.
* Increased Juju Bees from 100/150/200/250/300 to 140/210/280/350/420 life restored for up to 6 units at all levels.
* Lowered Phantom Arrows from 20/30/40/50/60 to 14/21/28/35/42 Mana burned.
* Lowered Hush from 6/8/10/12/14 to 3/4.5/6/7.5/9 second silence.
* Haunt now allows the Phantom Queen to move through enemy units.
* Fugue is no longer channeled.
* Increased Cauterize from 20/25/30/35/40 to 20/30/40/50/60 life per second, while lowering its duration from 15 to 10 seconds.
* Moove! now stuns for 3 seconds at all levels (4.5 seconds during Red Bull).
* Caster spawns now have mana.
* Crimson Wake now damages ethereal units.
* Lowered Bloodstone from +300 to +200 Life.
* Lowered Sunstone from +150 to +120 Mana.
* Lowered Earthstone from +3 to +2 Armor.
* Lowered Boots of Speed from +20% to + 10% Movement Speed.
* Boots of Speed now have an ability granting an additional +20% Movement Speed for 15 seconds.
* Brightdarken now has a 30-second cooldown.
* The Hushblade's ability is now activated and lasts 20 seconds.