Welcome to The Revolution

Note the title.

Moderator: Moderators

Re: Welcome to The Revolution

Postby 2happy4u » Sat Feb 14, 2009 6:12 pm

So what was the point of remaking it?
2happy4u: dude what's with the need to hate on crash?
Not_Dragonblade: Because he is a fucking moron
2happy4u: im sure you've met much dumber people
omega_ii has joined the game.
2happy4u

Postby 2happy4u » Sun Feb 15, 2009 1:37 pm

I see, so you're going to get in on some of WaC's raping on VET.
2happy4u

Postby 2happy4u » Sun Feb 15, 2009 10:45 pm

Holy shit, that actually made sense, except for the "clan getting too big" part. How many people do you recruit that actually play ToB..?
2happy4u

Postby not_roberts91rom » Tue Feb 17, 2009 7:48 am

John_Galt. wrote:Tiny and I just thought it would be a good idea to split VET up because it was becoming too big of a clan to manage and it makes it easier for us to cvc each other, due to the fact that we're roomates.

Also, the fact that we all like each other makes it more fun to play with each other because we can, as you said in a previous thread, try new stuff out. We won't have to deal with dramallamas and stupid shit you have to deal with in your normal IHs because we all get along.

Last and probably most important is it allows us to recruit even more new ToB players because we can help teach them how to play easier when you cut the size of the clan down. It's a shame that the "oldschoolers/pros/elitists" shun new players when it's hard enough to get a game as it is.

Anyone who is willing to learn and can chill out are welcome to join either VET or TRV.

The problem is they're usually not willing to learn. When I started IHing way back I'd have no problem jimmying/inqing to prove myself first. These guys all think they're TEH SUPERMANZ GIEB RAT FIRST IH YEYE INO LISTEN TO U NO ASQUE KESTIONS JUST FARM LEGACY NO PEWL U EARLY GAME CUZ NEED GOLD 4 ROR. In the end most of the new recruits either eventually calm down and accept it (which is good and most of them move up to better heros) or quit playing tob altogether. Then these guys complain when most of them only play once a week and think its about how much time passed since their first IH instead of how many IHs they've played.

Bottom line is the guys who listen usually move up really fast since its not like us "pros/elitists" want to play maid/cow/rat/ward nonstop day in day out for months on end it gets insanely boring. You're acting like its all our fault when an IH purely with new recruits just comes down to who has the best oldschoolers. I've wanted to play SH for a long ass time but I keep having to rat because there aren't enough good players for rat+ward+dr to let me SH or go on allies because it would be a stomp if I stayed on UD. Xar has been trying to just GET on UD let alone play a specific hero for a while now but he almost always gets stuck on allies. If you really want to help these guys tell them to stfu, do as they're told, pay attention, get better, and impress us. IDK about anyone else but I personally keep tabs on all 12 players in the game and how they're doing throughout and I'm almost never wrong on a person's skill level even though I see plenty of other people go way off the charts setting up stomps by accident.
not_roberts91rom

Postby Dragon_Blade » Tue Feb 17, 2009 12:14 pm

not_roberts91rom wrote:its not like us "pros/elitists" want to play maid/cow/rat/ward nonstop.

huh?
Dragon_Blade

Postby Melkon » Tue Feb 17, 2009 4:56 pm

Lies romlo, i've only seen 1 recruit who had that cdw attitude and i've managed to ignore it so far >.> Also i'm detecting a hint of elitistism in that post. Also if you really wanted SH that badly you could just play SH, let someone who hasn't played rat/ward/dr play rat/ward/dr. I think one of the ideas of Clan only IHes or the Inter-Clan CvC is to allow people to play the heroes they want to play now, screw moving up the chain. As a final note(used too many also's), you could always have someone come up for you to come down, it's all a matter of how much you can complain to get to whatever team(That sentence is concerning your problem of not being able to play UD because it'll be a stomp apparently). I'm fairly certain inhouses aren't depicted by what team roberts91rom is on. They're depicted by what team Xarius is on, noob. Also it is your fault that you "elitists/pros"(and that second term is used loosely)always have to play rat/ward/dr/cow/sashi/maid because more than often you do ask for them, and even when you don't someone else might and you'll say "No, i'll take it" or even the more cruel "/f m i'm not playing with (censored name) as scion".
Melkon

Postby 2happy4u » Tue Feb 17, 2009 6:45 pm

That's because (censored name) is a complete failure at everything and is only allowed in to fill the game so people can play.
2happy4u

Postby WatermelonMan » Tue Feb 17, 2009 8:55 pm

not_roberts91rom wrote:...I personally keep tabs on all 12 players in the game and how they're doing throughout and I'm almost never wrong on a person's skill level even though I see plenty of other people go way off the charts setting up stomps by accident.

how would you rate me, chief?

and
2happy4u wrote:That's because (censored name) is a complete failure at everything and is only allowed in to fill the game so people can play.

you censored the name idiot, we can't see who you're talking about

@_@
WatermelonMan

Postby Melkon » Wed Feb 18, 2009 3:19 am

Oh sorry melon, we were talking about happy. Sorry happy :(
Melkon

Postby 100 » Wed Feb 18, 2009 4:46 am

admin,

this thread needs a removal, due to some inappropriate pictures shown.

Postby 2happy4u » Wed Feb 18, 2009 5:30 am

Wasn't it obvious? Melun, you've become slow. :(
2happy4u

Postby 2happy4u » Wed Feb 18, 2009 11:22 am

Tiny you've been getting worse every game, so don't even bother talking about skill, even cdw made fun of you when he played. (does he still play? >_>)

I'm interested is all, got a problem with that tiny?
2happy4u

Postby Melkon » Wed Feb 18, 2009 12:56 pm

Cdw made fun of everyone when he played, which made him 2-4 times more hilarious. And he does still play, i've seen him in a few pubs.
Melkon

Postby 2happy4u » Wed Feb 18, 2009 1:37 pm

PICS OR IT DIDN'T HAPPEN!

Any news on Byron!? >_>
2happy4u

Postby Melkon » Wed Feb 18, 2009 2:18 pm

I think it was either doh or byron that first invited me to TFBH where I dropped DoBRP and began playing ToB. So basically the news is that byron is the ultra pro that gave birth to the Clan-Eater. Also, back in those days byron and doh were the Gods of ToB, I couldn't defeat them no matter how much I tried. Still can't tbh.
Melkon

Postby 2happy4u » Wed Feb 18, 2009 3:55 pm

Never could, never will. LOLWUT TEH TFBH! Byron trixed me to join, 2 days after I joined I understood the error of my ways..
2happy4u

Postby WatermelonMan » Wed Feb 18, 2009 11:55 pm

I understood the error of your ways the day you were born, what took you so long?
WatermelonMan

Postby 2happy4u » Thu Feb 19, 2009 6:46 am

You.
2happy4u

Postby The_Fuhrer » Thu Feb 19, 2009 7:31 am

John is right, we need to bring new Tobbers in and expand the community, but most of us are not patient enough to teach them. This way we can have much more games... or we can just play undead assault 2 !

Btw, dragon i haven't seen you in warcraft 3 for a long time
The_Fuhrer

Postby not_roberts91rom » Thu Feb 19, 2009 11:49 am

Melkon wrote:Lies romlo, i've only seen 1 recruit who had that cdw attitude and i've managed to ignore it so far >.> Also i'm detecting a hint of elitistism in that post. Also if you really wanted SH that badly you could just play SH, let someone who hasn't played rat/ward/dr play rat/ward/dr. I think one of the ideas of Clan only IHes or the Inter-Clan CvC is to allow people to play the heroes they want to play now, screw moving up the chain. As a final note(used too many also's), you could always have someone come up for you to come down, it's all a matter of how much you can complain to get to whatever team(That sentence is concerning your problem of not being able to play UD because it'll be a stomp apparently). I'm fairly certain inhouses aren't depicted by what team roberts91rom is on. They're depicted by what team Xarius is on, noob. Also it is your fault that you "elitists/pros"(and that second term is used loosely)always have to play rat/ward/dr/cow/sashi/maid because more than often you do ask for them, and even when you don't someone else might and you'll say "No, i'll take it" or even the more cruel "/f m i'm not playing with (censored name) as scion".

I think you missed my whole point about "playing stomps is no fun at all." Whats the point of playing if a CDW/byron level player is rat in a good IH? I let people pick which heros they want to play and unless its something grossly fail I don't care. Ya sure the skill intensive heros are fun to play but I also get backed into situations where I'm not in the mood and the guy making the team is just like "rob rat" or "rob cow/maid" because nobody else good wants to. Demon you should know what I'm talking about you're always asking for Jimmy and you only get him what, 10% of the time because it would be pointless unpausing if you weren't anyone else?

When a pub listens I help him nonstop. When a pub thinks he r teh supermanz I laugh my ass off at his fail because he was a dick. I don't have time to try and force retards to listen and improve their game but I'll gladly give advice to those who actually want to get better.
not_roberts91rom

Postby 2happy4u » Thu Feb 19, 2009 11:57 am

HALP MEH1!!!1ONEELEVENONEHUNDREDANDELEVEN
2happy4u

Postby Melkon » Thu Feb 19, 2009 2:51 pm

Dude rob, was that a joke about my jim? Nobody can make fun of my jim, he's all I have. :(
Melkon

Postby WatermelonMan » Thu Feb 19, 2009 7:08 pm

The_Fuhrer wrote:Btw, dragon i haven't seen you in warcraft 3 for a long time

we're too busy, we started an online MSN checkers clan, ranked #1 in the nation.
WatermelonMan

Postby not_roberts91rom » Sat Feb 21, 2009 7:21 pm

Is that Chuck Norris in the first one and Vanilla Ice in the second one lawl?
not_roberts91rom

Postby WatermelonMan » Sun Feb 22, 2009 12:30 pm

not_roberts91rom wrote:Is that Chuck Norris in the first one and Vanilla Ice in the second one lawl?

wtf? It's Prince everytime, you DUMB FUCK.
WatermelonMan

Next

Return to Clan Chatter