Note the title.

Moderator: Moderators

Re: SUPER CLAN

Postby Melkon » Sun Feb 15, 2009 7:09 am

He's got you there.
Melkon

Postby WatermelonMan » Sun Feb 15, 2009 1:16 pm

2happy4u wrote:I scream to be br, and I make you look like Cecil Harvey when I play br.

If you pick BR you then have to spend 9000 gold on items to make him useful. I'm all for changing up the heroes but not with BR. Jean for Ash would own but no one ever wants to do it. Warlock and DOTM could be used just not at the same time, and DOTM would have to play like he's malf. But with BR you have to put all this money into him just to make him do something and in the end he just turns to cheesing.

And I don't know if anyone has realized this but undead could switch out DR and allies could switch out maiden and then bam, we've got a whole new ball game.
WatermelonMan

Postby 2happy4u » Sun Feb 15, 2009 1:40 pm

Hella lies, all br needs is a dagger and he's set.

LOL MELUN! You expect them to actually drop 2 of the most imba heroes in the game to have a different approach to ToB? Crazy black man...
2happy4u: dude what's with the need to hate on crash?
Not_Dragonblade: Because he is a fucking moron
2happy4u: im sure you've met much dumber people
omega_ii has joined the game.
2happy4u

Postby not_roberts91rom » Tue Feb 17, 2009 7:29 am

WatermelonMan wrote:
2happy4u wrote:I scream to be br, and I make you look like Cecil Harvey when I play br.

If you pick BR you then have to spend 9000 gold on items to make him useful. I'm all for changing up the heroes but not with BR. Jean for Ash would own but no one ever wants to do it. Warlock and DOTM could be used just not at the same time, and DOTM would have to play like he's malf. But with BR you have to put all this money into him just to make him do something and in the end he just turns to cheesing.

And I don't know if anyone has realized this but undead could switch out DR and allies could switch out maiden and then bam, we've got a whole new ball game.

Too bad once you mass claws on warden allies don't stand a chance. Ward with frenzy+4-5 claws can cheese better than rat or br. (because UD have cripple/ward on the defensive and ward can use scrolls unlike br) Maybe if melun played more often you'd know that an IH hasn't been won via towers in like 2 months. Allies need to drop gold for 4xfrosties+dag and UD need 3xdags/more workers/zeps/TPs/pendants/mot/juicing up ward.

Also whats all this hating on me? I've got no problem switching up the teams I've even been br in 3 IHs, suggested him in a lot more (IMO BR can be better than inq sometimes), and have no problem switching malf for jean if jean is good. I just don't think switching up the teams (aside from malf->jean) is a good idea if the playskill is about even because then whoever doesn't switch wins badly and its no fun just getting stomped.

Also lawl@ dropping maiden on allies. "Ya lets cut down the best hero on allies in favor of the third best on UD to even things up." UD have plenty of decent replacements in pory/lock/dotm. What do allies have? Pretty much just jean. Aside from her being boat->dead even with a frosty what do you lane against rat early game? Leto/tomed sashi and then stick malf/inq or malf/br against ward/jimmy? LAWL? Can you say huge fukin lazur?

On a side note maybe dotm should start getting used more often. He sucked ass before because you could ams CTM with your eyes closed. Now people are woning for wind why not ctm? >.>
not_roberts91rom

Postby Dragon_Blade » Tue Feb 17, 2009 12:16 pm

tl;dr
Dragon_Blade

Postby WatermelonMan » Tue Feb 17, 2009 8:58 pm

not_roberts91rom wrote:Too bad once you mass claws on warden allies don't stand a chance. Ward with frenzy+4-5 claws can cheese better than rat or br. (because UD have cripple/ward on the defensive and ward can use scrolls unlike br) Maybe if melun played more often you'd know that an IH hasn't been won via towers in like 2 months. Allies need to drop gold for 4xfrosties+dag and UD need 3xdags/more workers/zeps/TPs/pendants/mot/juicing up ward.

Also whats all this hating on me? I've got no problem switching up the teams I've even been br in 3 IHs, suggested him in a lot more (IMO BR can be better than inq sometimes), and have no problem switching malf for jean if jean is good. I just don't think switching up the teams (aside from malf->jean) is a good idea if the playskill is about even because then whoever doesn't switch wins badly and its no fun just getting stomped.

Also lawl@ dropping maiden on allies. "Ya lets cut down the best hero on allies in favor of the third best on UD to even things up." UD have plenty of decent replacements in pory/lock/dotm. What do allies have? Pretty much just jean. Aside from her being boat->dead even with a frosty what do you lane against rat early game? Leto/tomed sashi and then stick malf/inq or malf/br against ward/jimmy? LAWL? Can you say huge fukin lazur?

On a side note maybe dotm should start getting used more often. He sucked ass before because you could ams CTM with your eyes closed. Now people are woning for wind why not ctm? >.>

someone didn't read the prompt...
WatermelonMan

Postby not_roberts91rom » Thu Feb 19, 2009 11:49 am

Tiny4Ever wrote:robs post are hella long
i had to stop around half way down

i think rob u should put some huge spaces in between specific points

inspire me

Point

taken.
not_roberts91rom

Postby 2happy4u » Fri Feb 20, 2009 4:05 pm

You need to research Kindergarten, then upgrade to grade 1 to get the base skill of reading level 1.
2happy4u: dude what's with the need to hate on crash?
Not_Dragonblade: Because he is a fucking moron
2happy4u: im sure you've met much dumber people
omega_ii has joined the game.
2happy4u

Postby not_roberts91rom » Sat Feb 21, 2009 7:23 pm

That's why I've been vomiting.
not_roberts91rom

Previous

Return to Clan Chatter