VET Versus TGP Warcraft-Off!

Note the title.

Moderator: Moderators

VET Versus TGP Warcraft-Off!

Postby Melkon » Sat Oct 25, 2008 4:13 pm

On behalf of Clan VET I challenge Clan TGP to a Warcraft-Off! What is a warcraft-off you might ask? Well Doh(and other TGPers), a warcraft-off is a fail Clan vs Clan tournament style thing which was put together through unknown means. So basically we won't just be destroying you in ToB, but also in ladder and various other games.(Begin drama/unfriendly competition immediately). So basically again, I'd figure each clan would get like 6-10 people who would represent them in these games, with 6 people as your main team and 4 as back-ups in case someone doesn't logon at the right time. I was thinking something like this:

There would be 3 portions to the Warcraft-Off. One would be the Tides of Blood portion, which is a CvC. One team goes allies, the other undead. After the game we would either swap with the game reset, or just remake it. Whoever wins 2/2 matches wins this portion of the Warcraft-off. And obviously it's best 2/3 overall in the WC-O. If it ends up with one team winning then the other team winning, I'd assume that we would just go again at a later date, until someone gets a 2/2. I'm sure it won't take that long...(Competition!).

After that we'd go with a melee competition. This one requires 4 players to participate. And we wouldn't have to go through the trouble of having them all online at the same time since we can have individual games being played. Imagine it like a pokemon battle. You have players 1,2,3,4 on team A. And you have players 5,6,7,8 on team B. 1 battles 5. Winner takes on the next person on the line-up of the opposing team. So I suppose it's more like King of the Hill. Whichever team loses(TGP) all of their players first, loses.

The final one would be 3 different custom maps, so far undecided. Each team will select one custom map that involves 2 teams battling each other of at least 4 players each(i.e. Castle Fight, Advent of the Zenith, Enfos) and play in that. To win this portion you need 2/3 wins. And of course the 3rd game would be selected by a reliable third party(Robblewobble). This is only if a tie should occur.

And that's it, there aren't any times yet because we don't know if this will go ahead. But we're challenging you and making chicken noises, so I would advise accepting! Especially since I'm trying to enrage you by making fun of TGP(sux). So Doh, accept and post your team(of losers harhar wit) quickly. And don't say you will and end up fleeing later or i'll be sad.
Melkon

Re: VET Versus TGP Warcraft-Off!

Postby Deacon (AYC) » Sat Oct 25, 2008 7:20 pm

Melkon wrote:After that we'd go with a melee competition. This one requires 4 players to participate. And we wouldn't have to go through the trouble of having them all online at the same time since we can have individual games being played. Imagine it like a pokemon battle. You have players 1,2,3,4 on team A. And you

We only just played NGL format like yesterday. Also, you mean you guys can't beat monk and you qq and quit right?
HOSK CLAN: CLAN HOSK
Deacon (AYC)

Postby Melkon » Sat Oct 25, 2008 7:29 pm

Eh, I'm not sure if your first statement on the NGL format was some sort of sarcastic remark or not. I don't know how long said format has been around and whatnot. But just in case it was, Monk told me about it just today, so I just explained it to others who might not know. Psh, who would give the name of something when you can pretend you made it up yourself! And second of all, Monk actually suggested he not participate in the melee(or at least I think he said that concerning the Warcraft-off). Of course, I'd be more worried about melon(He is God). Not to mention the fact that we wouldn't qq and leave, since we would just win the other 2 portions anyway(Keeping up that team spirit).
Melkon

Postby boogieman » Sat Oct 25, 2008 11:23 pm

Clan ToB would own both of you, in fact we would beat both of you combined.

TGP = The Gay People
VET = Vexatious Emo Tribe
boogieman

Postby Melkon » Sun Oct 26, 2008 4:13 am

Lies! On behalf of Clan VET I challenge Clan ToB to a Warcraft-Off, etc, etc.

ToB = Tides of Beer
Owned.
Melkon

Postby WatermelonMan » Sun Oct 26, 2008 2:46 pm

TGP already won. Remake?
WatermelonMan

Postby I_dohknow » Sun Oct 26, 2008 4:16 pm

I doh know what to say
I_dohknow wat to say
I_dohknow

Postby I_dohknow » Wed Oct 29, 2008 9:33 am

Ok i think my side is MONK cheese wov me melon and hellss THE END
I_dohknow wat to say
I_dohknow

Postby I_dohknow » Wed Oct 29, 2008 9:40 am

Ok we replacing monk with cecil harvey
I_dohknow wat to say
I_dohknow

Postby Deacon (AYC) » Wed Oct 29, 2008 12:35 pm

Cecil will obv lead us to victory, as he is the greatest AoS player in the world at the moment.
HOSK CLAN: CLAN HOSK
Deacon (AYC)

Postby WatermelonMan » Wed Oct 29, 2008 4:08 pm

We have CDW on our side, we win. Game starts, we all share with cdw, then go afk, he micros all heroes. Victory.
WatermelonMan

Postby boogieman » Wed Oct 29, 2008 5:38 pm

Any team with both CDW and Cecil is pure pwnage. I seriously don't think it could be beaten. Not even by tiny.
boogieman

Postby 2happy4u » Wed Oct 29, 2008 7:26 pm

Tiny would put up a fight, but he isn't eliteproh4x just yet, give him some time and a lot of practice!
2happy4u: dude what's with the need to hate on crash?
Not_Dragonblade: Because he is a fucking moron
2happy4u: im sure you've met much dumber people
omega_ii has joined the game.
2happy4u

Postby WatermelonMan » Wed Oct 29, 2008 11:04 pm

Men and women alike spend their entire lives striving, desperately, to be more like CDW. Ultimately they all fail and take the lesser path of becoming more like Cecil. My point: Man cannot reach the level that CDW is at.
WatermelonMan

Postby boogieman » Thu Oct 30, 2008 2:31 am

Hmmm I wonder if that invis cow is going to try moove the dr it is walking up behind... I know, I'll try open tgp it and see what happens!

One day I would like to see CDW, Cecil and ByronTheMaster all on the same team. It would be epic.

BTW nice vid john
boogieman

Postby I_dohknow » Thu Oct 30, 2008 6:32 am

Nice vid homey nice vid...
I_dohknow wat to say
I_dohknow

Postby roberts91rom » Thu Oct 30, 2008 8:19 am

boogieman wrote:Hmmm I wonder if that invis cow is going to try moove the dr it is walking up behind... I know, I'll try open tgp it and see what happens!

One day I would like to see CDW, Cecil and ByronTheMaster all on the same team. It would be epic.

BTW nice vid john

We already know the date that they'll gather together on the same team with all that amazing amount of win:

Dec. 21, 2012
roberts91rom

Postby 2happy4u » Thu Oct 30, 2008 3:33 pm

I finally understand why that is the end of the world. Too much win=fatal.
2happy4u

Postby roberts91rom » Fri Oct 31, 2008 11:19 am

The universe gets a blue screen and God spoofs his name to CDW-Harvey.
roberts91rom

Postby I_dohknow » Mon Nov 03, 2008 12:10 pm

Ok cvc still up team is Me tariss hellss froze somebody and maybe melon
I_dohknow wat to say
I_dohknow

Postby Hells.Finest » Tue Nov 04, 2008 5:11 pm

So anyone know when it is? I still need to buy a new mouse unless you want to see some hot touchpad action.

PS- r.i.p. cheese, you killed him, tiny =(
Hells.Finest

Postby 2happy4u » Tue Nov 04, 2008 5:27 pm

We all want to see some hawt action involving hells and his hands!
2happy4u

Postby I_dohknow » Wed Nov 05, 2008 6:12 am

DATEEEEEEEEEEEE must me on a weekend ftw
I_dohknow wat to say
I_dohknow

Re:

Postby roberts91rom » Wed Nov 05, 2008 9:57 am

Hells.Finest wrote:So anyone know when it is? I still need to buy a new mouse unless you want to see some hot touchpad action.

My mouse keeps double-clicking and its getting to be mega gay when I moove and it makes me click the guy I'm owning or when I sos I get 1 chance at closing in the circle before the images get unselected. ISO halp do I need a new mouse? I remember this used to happen once in a while but this time it won't go away. :(

PS- Lies he still plays melee/footies. XD
roberts91rom

Re:

Postby Time-for-cheese » Wed Nov 05, 2008 10:09 am

Hells.Finest wrote:So anyone know when it is? I still need to buy a new mouse unless you want to see some hot touchpad action.

I'm not dead I just decided to stop playing a game where more than 50% of the active community are either complete jerks or retarded(Tiny).

The only way Tiny "killed" me is by making me realise this.

Melee is more fun anyway most people are actually good at it and it's possible to get a good game without having to wait for an hour :P

Never playing ToB version n again.
Time-for-cheese

Next

Return to Clan Chatter