Clan CMD / northrend

Note the title.

Moderator: Moderators

Postby RexMongo » Thu Mar 06, 2008 12:59 am

Yay
Nice to hear phattz.

Maybe O will be released if you're back :roll:

Anyways, nice to hear that everything is fine with you down there.
RexMongo

Postby FatOfficer » Mon Apr 14, 2008 9:59 am

Meh, im wondering if its even worth it posting.
Have you guys moved to another forum, or has the clan just died?

Anyways....

Ill be getting my 1st real CTO period starting next week, and offcourse family first and all that, but i might just be able to squeeze in a few hours of the good ole B-net at some point :shock: :shock: :shock:

So, if youre still around, post when youre online in between, lets say probably from 26th'ish and on to the 11th of May, where ill be leaving for Sudan again.

As for being here, more of the same stuff i wrote in the last post, peace and calm, not too much patrolling, too much free time (ive actually started on using the world editor, just to see if i can make a workable version of Blood Bowl for battlenet, although atm im still trying top work out how the whole triggering thingy is working, and im not too successfull :oops: )
Also, the rain season seems to be starting early this year, so im up to my neck in mud, which ill tell you, is not a good thing when the direct route from Navy House, where i live, and to the teamsite goes through the "shitting fields". Yep, thats the place where the majority of the inhabitants (about 10-12000, noone knows exactly) of Aweil town, state capital of Northern Bahr El Ghazal state, goes to take their daily dump. And now, its getting muddy as well, imagine that... NOT a good place to get stuck, ill bet. The smell is not exactly like roses either :lol:

Alas, the internet connection still sucks down here, and we have frequent power-outs as well, so ill leave it at this, and hope to see you guys online some time during the next month

Cheers
Fatty
FatOfficer

Postby RexMongo » Wed Apr 16, 2008 12:03 pm

Nice to hear everything is fine with you fats...
Woulda be bloody awesome if you could fine so time to come online - even though I probally wont be.

And well, no, we didn't move anywhere, but we nor died yet. Some of us are still playing, I even played a ToB N today :o :o :o
RexMongo

Postby LaXi » Thu May 29, 2008 10:43 am

butt SEX
LaXi

Re: Clan t0t / northrend

Postby RexMongo » Sun Jul 20, 2008 12:01 pm

Fatty, if you're still reading this forum..
I'm attending the Wacken Open Air festival this year and gonna see Iron Maiden live ;)

----------------
Now playing: King Diamond - Lies
via FoxyTunes
RexMongo

Postby FatOfficer » Fri Jul 25, 2008 3:09 am

in case anyone reads this anymore

Clan has been disbanded due to chieftain inactivity. Unfortunatly i got his password a few hours too late to save it

If you read this try and get online tomorrow night (saturday GMT 9-ish and onwards)

Well see if we can scrape enough guys together to remake the clan

Call, mail, MSN or whatever, just spread the word where you can

Fatty
FatOfficer

Postby RexMongo » Sun Jul 27, 2008 9:12 am

So, did you get to set up a new clan?
I haven't been home so I couldn't get online.

p.s. Fats, did you see Maiden yet? I can't rememember which date you told me.
A friend of mine has seen them in Sweden, he said it was one of the most awesome shows he had ever seen in his life. Im just sooo excited ;]

----------------
Now playing: Böhse Onkelz - Bomberpilot
via FoxyTunes
RexMongo

Postby FatOfficer » Tue Aug 19, 2008 6:49 am

Oh hey all. Probably the final message from me while im still down here in "hell-on-earth" (also known as Sudan)

Or, i guess, hey Rex, since it seems you might be the only one still reading this thread.

Nope, didnt manage to get more than 2-3 people online, so i guess its up to you guys for now.
I went to see Maiden on the 27th, and it was the most fucking awesome show EVER made on this planet. EVER!!!
I guess you know that by now, since youve seen it by the time of writing.

Other than that, did i remember to mention that i hate fucking Sudan

This is by far the worst shithole of them all. Period.
Ive got like a million different reasons why, but the most recent one is only a copuple of days old by now.

I nearly died.
No shit.

Food poisoning caused by the local crap they make here set me on a 5 day diahreea shitting-spree.
Which ofc caused a lot of my body salts to be lost, as is usually the case in these matters, potassium being the vital one in this particular equation. Couple that with a nasty fly, and suddenly out of nowhere i cramped up, couldnt breathe, couldnt move, couldnt even talk properly, it was all slurry and shit (no pun intended there)
Goddamn right, i very nearly had a fucking cardiac arrest. Here i am, 32 years old and in peak (well, excepting a few excess pounds, but not many by now, ive lost almost 25 kgs down here, im down to about 95 now) condition, and because of a bad combination of unfortunate factors i nearly croak.
Fuck this country.
Anyway, after some IV fluids from the local doc, i got better and im now over it with hte help of massive doses of penicillin

Seriously man, im so glad im getting out of here in 1 1/2 week from now, i could almost cry.

i wish someone would really just nuke the living fuck out of this country, they would do the world (as well as the majority of the local population, just put them out of their misery ffs, someone PLEASE!) a great favour doing it. Seriously. The amount of human suffering here is just unbelievable, and all because a few fuckheads, being self-absorbed, corrupt no-good pieces of shit, just wanting power and wealth at the expense of everyone else, and the sad thing about it is that everyone else would be the same way if they were in power...
(this is ofc a purely personal point of view, and by no means whatsoever representative of the opinion of my current employer :cartman: )

But then ofc theres the innocent victims, all the kids for one thing (at least up to the age of 5, at which point theyre taught that any white man is rich, and thus should provide them with whatever they desire)
And the world community, by providing free food to the population for the last 20-odd years have in turn created a whole generation of young adults who do not know how to produce anything themselves. Whey should they anyway, since the white people come along with food and other basic necessities. It goes as far as that i have personaly observed an NGO handing out sowing seeds and tools to a local village, and when i retrurned to that same village about a month later i was told that they had eaten(!) the seeds and sold the tools to buy more food....... And now, offcourse, they wanted more food, because they had none left.

And the amount of wasted potential is just mindblowing. All the male population for instance, sit around on their asses all day playing games, while the women do everything, from rearing cattle to building houses, shopping, farming, raising and tending kids (at least until theyre old enough to walk, at which point theyre pretty much left to their own devices...) etc. etc.
Aanyway.

Just had to get that off my chest there... Sorry

So, ill be home, as i said, early september, and will be loooking forward to getting a gaming life again. The wife has a new job (which means shes working evenings i guess a couple times a week), which in turn means that im back, expecting to be online again at least twice weekly.

Hope to see you all there

Phatty (now maybe "thinny"?!?)

P.S. Did i remember to mention that i hate this country?

Edit:
Oh yeah, heres another good one.
Im currently stuck in my sector HQ for the 3rd day running. I was supposed to do administrative stuff for checkout right now, but i was sent as patrol leader on a routine transport of personnel and pickup of supplies. after spending about 4 hours in the sector HQ, we were returning to our teamsite. about 30 km up the road from sector, suddenly theres a fucking river that has washed away a 300 m long portion of the road, so we had to turn back, and now im sitting here waiting for the construction of a new road, which may or may not be finished tomorrow afternoon.
Surprisingly enough they had the exact same problem at the exact same spot the year before (and the year before that and so on), yet noone thinks far enough ahead to actually build some proper roads with decent culverts and shit DURING THE 6 MONTH DRY SEASON. Noooo, that would be too much. Instead they wait until the damage is done, and then spend an obscene amount of extra work hours, materials etc., to repair the road only once the damage is already done. Yay africa...

And, to top it off, im missing my own farewell party....
Sucks to be me in Sudan
FatOfficer

Postby b00nsai » Wed Aug 20, 2008 2:47 am

oh lord, that sounds aweful phatti :/
i'm feeling with u! hope u come back soon and play some dota with us :)

wish u all the best
cu in bnet!

b00ner
b00nsai

Postby boogieman » Thu Aug 21, 2008 9:56 pm

b00n why don't you love me no more? come to the east side and play a tob sometime!
boogieman

Postby b00nsai » Mon Sep 01, 2008 8:32 pm

boogieman wrote:b00n why don't you love me no more? come to the east side and play a tob sometime!

dunno... im dotaing atm...
well maYbe i come for a tob next week ;)
b00nsai

Postby FatOfficer » Mon Sep 01, 2008 11:28 pm

:D :D :D :D
Boarding my flight out of Sudan in 9 hours, if all goes to plan ill be back home tomorrow afternoon.
Has anyone heard from Trym3 yet?.
Apparently hes back from Croatia, although im not sure if its just for a "vacation" or its permanent.

Are we gonna try and recreate the clan at some point in time?

And where is everyone anyway. Seems noone is using this thread anymore.

Well, anyway, ill be online soon after coming home, hope to see you all there

Fatty
FatOfficer

Postby RexMongo » Mon Sep 08, 2008 8:15 am

Were fecking back fellas :)

We got set up clan "CMD" --> Call Me Daddy. Sorta gayish, sorta fun.
Im the leader atm *_*
RexMongo

Postby I_dohknow » Mon Sep 08, 2008 1:02 pm

YO B00n come on azeroth sometimes WE MISS YOU
I_dohknow wat to say
I_dohknow

Postby FatOfficer » Thu Dec 11, 2008 2:54 am

RexMongo wrote:Were fecking back fellas :)

Im the leader atm *_*

Updated thread name

oh yeah, and also, im back as an active player (of sorts), expecting at least 5-6 hours online weekly (whenever im not working or doing the family thing)
Sadly i lost much of my former pro-ness (if i ever had any) but maybe training will restore me to my former glory (not!)

Anyway, although were mostly playing "that other game" these days, and many members spend (way too much) time on WoW, well probably still be able to drum up people for a friendly match or whatevetr.

See you all online

Fatty
FatOfficer

Re: Clan CMD / northrend

Postby The_Fuhrer » Sat Dec 13, 2008 4:24 am

hello there
The_Fuhrer

Postby I_dohknow » Mon Dec 15, 2008 5:45 am

FUHHHHHHH when u comin back HOMEY!!
I_dohknow wat to say
I_dohknow

Postby LaXi » Thu Jan 15, 2009 2:54 pm

RexMongo wrote:Were fecking back fellas :)

Im the leader atm *_*

i still think we should call our selfe clan FISH ;o
LaXi

Postby 100 » Wed Feb 04, 2009 6:23 am

Yo,

Due to chieftain inactivity a.k.a rexfagdonkeylover, the guild is getting disbanded again probably.

The most active players in the clan atm that i know of are:

LaXi
FatOfficer
Pju
surtr.tt
Caztor
me(100, aka refin)
Pandzar
BigXiao
XiaoXiao
Wolfman
Malankcity

ToB has been dead in our clan for a long time, so if you feel like doting with a epic lc host > whisper > 1OO (as in mnopqrstuvwxyz)

If the guild gets disbanded, so be it, we can always make a new one.

I haven't read these forums in a loooong time, and i didn't miss out on much ;>

If any of the german homosexuals are reading this, please, stop thinking about me when you dream, im getting nightmares ;>

Only way to really get the old community back, is when Diablo III is released later this year.

Yes, i cracked the release date. 666 > 999 > 2009/09/09

Almost everyone that played in our clan has played Diablo, that will surely lighten up the spark for some.
Latest NEWS
Surtr.tt recently told me he likes hairy women...

LaXi confessed in clan chat that he is in love with a man...

TryM3 is currently living happy with a transexual in Thailand...

Bogdanov likes to pee in his zink.

Caztor is an active member in wowdate.com.

RexMongo is creating a robot, to which he can lose his virginity to.

b00nsai is preparing a studio for rex and his robot, so he can film it, and yerk off to it later on.

Postby withering » Fri Feb 06, 2009 7:59 am

what, im not mentioned? how rude
btw why r u never on msn?
withering

Postby LaXi » Fri Feb 06, 2009 3:05 pm

100 aka refin aka alex is always on msn cinda like me tbh ;_;

online but rarly responding ^.^
LaXi

Postby 100 » Fri Feb 06, 2009 7:10 pm

lol, laxi, i thought i told you to keep withering off the public forums...

withering, i thought you played Barbie's Adventures with ze germans online.

i only brought up the members, not the loosers ;>

just pm laxi / me and we can have a dot or two , withering.

-----------these forums are epic fail---------------

Postby FatOfficer » Mon Feb 09, 2009 12:14 am

Meh Alex, im saddened that im not mentioned in your update list :(

Well, then ill make my own update. As of today im officially through 1/3 of my life. Guess ill have to grow up then, which kinda sucks but i guess thats the way it goes for all of us. On a happier note, i heard in a tv-program yesterday that theres a british biologist predicting that he will be able to stop aging within the next decade or so. Suits me fine although it wouldve been nice if that had been done 20 years ago.

Im feeling oooooooold.

On a side note, its good to see you again Wither. Come online some time and lets have a game :)
FatOfficer

Postby 100 » Mon Feb 09, 2009 4:32 am

Happy Birthday, Fatty ;> Happy Birthday to you.

How old are you now? 46? :lol:

Im afraid that if i would write the grease i have on you, you would contact the anti-terrorist force in sweden and imprison me with a group of pedophiles, that would make buttsex 24/7 to me.

Angel Arena anyone? ;>

Postby FatOfficer » Tue Feb 10, 2009 11:57 pm

on a totally unrelated sidenote, my wife just told me this morning that shes pregnant again,
Im serioulsy gonna have to reconsider the whole sex-thing -.-
FatOfficer

PreviousNext

Return to Clan Chatter