Clan TGP

Note the title.

Moderator: Moderators

Postby boogieman » Fri Mar 21, 2008 1:52 pm

2happy4u wrote:No cheese, Doh is nowhere near as good as people made him out to be, sorry Doh not trying to be an ass, but you really aren't.


Doh is good when he isn't playing on his shitty 56k Internet, its actually amazing how much of a difference it makes when he is playing at Aroondell's/Crapy's place.

I agree when he is on his 56k he doesn't adjust for the delay very well and looks like a nub sometimes.
boogieman
 
Posts: 120
Joined: Thu Jul 06, 2006 1:06 am

Postby Time-for-cheese » Fri Mar 21, 2008 3:52 pm

Fenruary?
I didn't have compeuter access for alot of "Fenruary" so i don't see what you'r talking about....You might have got hero selesction in front of me as i didn't have computer access during janurary and so was kinda rusty....I think you will find things have changed....

I gotta talk to the others and see if we can get a once off CLN team together and I will talk to Doh about a TGP team...

It's going to be kind of difficult since I'm in a state exam year at school and don't have access to a computer during term time....I'll see if I can hopefully find a date that will suit everyone..
Time-for-cheese
 
Posts: 79
Joined: Sun Aug 13, 2006 2:24 pm
Location: Land of the Leprechauns

Postby 2happy4u » Fri Mar 21, 2008 4:03 pm

Time-for-cheese wrote:Fenruary?
I didn't have compeuter access for alot of "Fenruary" so i don't see what you'r talking about....You might have got hero selesction in front of me as i didn't have computer access during janurary and so was kinda rusty....I think you will find things have changed....

I gotta talk to the others and see if we can get a once off CLN team together and I will talk to Doh about a TGP team...

It's going to be kind of difficult since I'm in a state exam year at school and don't have access to a computer during term time....I'll see if I can hopefully find a date that will suit everyone..


Nice you attacked a typo, real nice. And even so, I play alot more ih's with rob then with him, and i haven't noticed any change in skill with you, cheese.
2happy4u: dude what's with the need to hate on crash?
Not_Dragonblade: Because he is a fucking moron
2happy4u: im sure you've met much dumber people
omega_ii has joined the game.
2happy4u
 
Posts: 351
Joined: Fri Dec 21, 2007 12:53 pm
Location: Canada!

Postby Time-for-cheese » Fri Mar 21, 2008 4:25 pm

2happy4u wrote:
Time-for-cheese wrote:Fenruary?
I didn't have compeuter access for alot of "Fenruary" so i don't see what you'r talking about....You might have got hero selesction in front of me as i didn't have computer access during janurary and so was kinda rusty....I think you will find things have changed....

I gotta talk to the others and see if we can get a once off CLN team together and I will talk to Doh about a TGP team...

It's going to be kind of difficult since I'm in a state exam year at school and don't have access to a computer during term time....I'll see if I can hopefully find a date that will suit everyone..


Nice you attacked a typo, real nice. And even so, I play alot more ih's with rob then with him, and i haven't noticed any change in skill with you, cheese.


Dude read over what you write please, it takes two seconds and it is well worth it.

It's not a change in skill it's a change in attitude towards the game....

You'r obviously not very preceptive...

I have to agree with Boogie... Doh is very good when he is on internet that actually works... If you can't realise that you're more stupid than I thought..
Time-for-cheese
 
Posts: 79
Joined: Sun Aug 13, 2006 2:24 pm
Location: Land of the Leprechauns

Postby 2happy4u » Fri Mar 21, 2008 5:40 pm

Well then I clearly have enevr seen him on good internet in a while. And it really doesn't matter if I make a spelling error, thats like the weakest way to attack somebody. And how has your attitude changed if any?
2happy4u: dude what's with the need to hate on crash?
Not_Dragonblade: Because he is a fucking moron
2happy4u: im sure you've met much dumber people
omega_ii has joined the game.
2happy4u
 
Posts: 351
Joined: Fri Dec 21, 2007 12:53 pm
Location: Canada!

Postby Dunpeal » Fri Mar 21, 2008 9:17 pm

I'd like to volunteer to play in this CvC for whoever first concedes to the superior skill found in Clan SDX, regardless of inactivity.
I take solace in the fact that I am probably sexier than thou.
Dunpeal
 
Posts: 922
Joined: Mon Jul 03, 2006 9:36 am
Location: Canadia

Postby Time-for-cheese » Sat Mar 22, 2008 4:22 am

Shhhhhh Dun...

@Happy: Just as someone who actually has to read you'r posts and try to figure out what you are trying to convey it's a whole lot easier..

In regards to a change of attitude, that would be to do with team tactics overall and in certain situations....

I will give you an example...

Remeber than near inhouse that you played with me the other day?

You were Sashi, I was Inquisitor and at one point we were both in the top mid lane at the Undead side chasing Xarius(Pirate) who was at half health and just by the entrance to where the Undead towers are.I checked his inventory and saw that he did not have an ams or a hp pot. He was not near enough to you/the creeps to hoist you or the creeps. I had 3 options. They were as follows:
(a)Pop an ams before i smite him so he can't hoist me and then move in to smite. This would have been the wrong option though as he had wons and could have wonned then hoisted thus dodging the wind.
(b)Purify him and stay out of hoist range so you can wind him(probably the best option)
(c)[The option I took] I purified him and moved in to smite:He had only one option:To hoist me. This means that Sashi(if he is smart) sees that this is his only option and waits for Pirate to hoist and then aims wind where he will land ie. where i was standing.

As expected he hoisted : What you did: Nothing

That was a fuck up by both of us as i should have taken option (b) and you should have seen what he was going to do.
Time-for-cheese
 
Posts: 79
Joined: Sun Aug 13, 2006 2:24 pm
Location: Land of the Leprechauns

Postby 2happy4u » Sat Mar 22, 2008 7:22 am

Wait you are using a pub, where i think I did even stupider things then just that to prove what? You are better then me? My sashi blows? I blow? Many people know i hardly ever pay attention/care about pubs. Also was this the one where i tk'd drag?
2happy4u: dude what's with the need to hate on crash?
Not_Dragonblade: Because he is a fucking moron
2happy4u: im sure you've met much dumber people
omega_ii has joined the game.
2happy4u
 
Posts: 351
Joined: Fri Dec 21, 2007 12:53 pm
Location: Canada!

Postby Time-for-cheese » Sat Mar 22, 2008 7:44 am

2happy4u wrote:Well then I clearly have enevr seen him on good internet in a while. And it really doesn't matter if I make a spelling error, thats like the weakest way to attack somebody. And how has your attitude changed if any?


You asked me a question I simply attempted to answer it...
Time-for-cheese
 
Posts: 79
Joined: Sun Aug 13, 2006 2:24 pm
Location: Land of the Leprechauns

Postby Dunpeal » Sat Mar 22, 2008 8:54 am

Scuse me.

From what I read, Time is right and you are at fault for messing up the kill. Being a pub is no excuse, if you don't want to play, then don't play. Don't ruin everyone else's game because you want to fart around with spells, you can do that in single player.

Especially don't do that against Xarius.
I take solace in the fact that I am probably sexier than thou.
Dunpeal
 
Posts: 922
Joined: Mon Jul 03, 2006 9:36 am
Location: Canadia

Postby Time-for-cheese » Sat Mar 22, 2008 9:12 am

Any chance to kill Xar is a precious one :)
Time-for-cheese
 
Posts: 79
Joined: Sun Aug 13, 2006 2:24 pm
Location: Land of the Leprechauns

Postby 2happy4u » Sat Mar 22, 2008 11:05 am

Dunpeal wrote:Scuse me.

From what I read, Time is right and you are at fault for messing up the kill. Being a pub is no excuse, if you don't want to play, then don't play. Don't ruin everyone else's game because you want to fart around with spells, you can do that in single player.

Especially don't do that against Xarius.


So dun what you're saying here is i should take a punas seriously as an ih? Because clearly, me missing a wind losing a kill is much more devestating then pubs not knowing the difference between their ass and a hole in the ground that used to be them.
2happy4u: dude what's with the need to hate on crash?
Not_Dragonblade: Because he is a fucking moron
2happy4u: im sure you've met much dumber people
omega_ii has joined the game.
2happy4u
 
Posts: 351
Joined: Fri Dec 21, 2007 12:53 pm
Location: Canada!

Postby Dunpeal » Sat Mar 22, 2008 11:23 am

Theres a difference between a pub-stomp where you know you're going to win and a pub game, where you're playing against people who are generally accepted as being better players than you. If you can't see your team losing without helping the other team for the entire game, then feel free to goof off, I'm personally a fan of the worker cheese.

But, if someone loses a pub game they could have won had their competent teammates been paying attention, then you are in fact at blame. Turns out, people who play pubs are looking to win just as much as people playing inhouses. If you're going to compare yourself to pubs, then why don't you stay with them?

Also, if you're going to argue with me, please have the decency to spellcheck yourself, because if you're not willing to read your post twice, then I'm not willing to write you a post once.
I take solace in the fact that I am probably sexier than thou.
Dunpeal
 
Posts: 922
Joined: Mon Jul 03, 2006 9:36 am
Location: Canadia

Postby 2happy4u » Sat Mar 22, 2008 11:36 am

Dunpeal wrote:Theres a difference between a pub-stomp where you know you're going to win and a pub game, where you're playing against people who are generally accepted as being better players than you. If you can't see your team losing without helping the other team for the entire game, then feel free to goof off, I'm personally a fan of the worker cheese.

But, if someone loses a pub game they could have won had their competent teammates been paying attention, then you are in fact at blame. Turns out, people who play pubs are looking to win just as much as people playing inhouses. If you're going to compare yourself to pubs, then why don't you stay with them?

Also, if you're going to argue with me, please have the decency to spellcheck yourself, because if you're not willing to read your post twice, then I'm not willing to write you a post once.


1. I think we won that game.
2. Generally accepted better players? I think the only good player on their team was cheese.
3. I'm not arguing with you, infact when the hell did you come into this?
4. There is a spell check option?
2happy4u: dude what's with the need to hate on crash?
Not_Dragonblade: Because he is a fucking moron
2happy4u: im sure you've met much dumber people
omega_ii has joined the game.
2happy4u
 
Posts: 351
Joined: Fri Dec 21, 2007 12:53 pm
Location: Canada!

Postby Time-for-cheese » Sat Mar 22, 2008 3:06 pm

We never finished that game....
It's a forum what do you expect?
Definition of a Forum: "A public meeting or presentation involving a discussion usually among experts and often including audience participation".
I think Dun quialifys don't you?
Time-for-cheese
 
Posts: 79
Joined: Sun Aug 13, 2006 2:24 pm
Location: Land of the Leprechauns

Postby DE » Sat Mar 22, 2008 3:39 pm

Wow, it was a game faggots.
User avatar
DE
 
Posts: 933
Joined: Mon Jul 03, 2006 11:01 am
Location: Developing compromising photos in a red-room, of course.

Postby Dunpeal » Sat Mar 22, 2008 4:56 pm

Xar is the generally accepted better player than you, cheese was on the same team as you, according to the story.

I'm taking part in the argument because I feel that your response to time's tactic talk was weak and didn't address the issue you two were initially arguing about.

If you can't read through your three line post and find the typo, then I feel as though the effort you're putting into the argument is not worth my larger responses.
I take solace in the fact that I am probably sexier than thou.
Dunpeal
 
Posts: 922
Joined: Mon Jul 03, 2006 9:36 am
Location: Canadia

Postby 2happy4u » Sun Mar 23, 2008 5:14 pm

Xar has nothing to do with anything, and yeah I know he's better then me, what's your point?

That's nice dun, what you feel has little meaning to this arguement.

SO liek if i talk liek dis den u dun raspond to mah posts? kkthxbai
2happy4u: dude what's with the need to hate on crash?
Not_Dragonblade: Because he is a fucking moron
2happy4u: im sure you've met much dumber people
omega_ii has joined the game.
2happy4u
 
Posts: 351
Joined: Fri Dec 21, 2007 12:53 pm
Location: Canada!

Postby Dunpeal » Mon Mar 24, 2008 9:30 am

Hey, do you remember that episode where Homer is pulling chores out of the chore hat and whenever he gets a chore he doesn't want he says that it was a practice?

"I'll do the dishes when I pick it out of the chore hat and it's not a practice. See, there it is. But that was just a practice. The system works!"

That part was so funny.
I take solace in the fact that I am probably sexier than thou.
Dunpeal
 
Posts: 922
Joined: Mon Jul 03, 2006 9:36 am
Location: Canadia

Postby 2happy4u » Tue Mar 25, 2008 5:49 am

I kinda find this arguement funny, mainly because cheese pissed off some of his RL friends, yet I couldn't care less who in TGP got angwy. GJ cheese :D !
2happy4u: dude what's with the need to hate on crash?
Not_Dragonblade: Because he is a fucking moron
2happy4u: im sure you've met much dumber people
omega_ii has joined the game.
2happy4u
 
Posts: 351
Joined: Fri Dec 21, 2007 12:53 pm
Location: Canada!

Postby ii_AgEmO » Tue Mar 25, 2008 7:28 am

Nasty, nasty, little bitch
Happy made my pecker itch
What a whore, what a beast
His big fat cunt, was full of yeist.

So there I sat, broken hearted
Paid a dime and only farted
Next time I, take a chance
I'll save my dime, and shit my pants.
This is Kent Brockman Reporting.
ii_AgEmO
 
Posts: 71
Joined: Fri Sep 08, 2006 3:56 pm
Location: Canada, a harsh and frozen wasteland

Postby Dunpeal » Tue Mar 25, 2008 9:40 am

yeast*
I take solace in the fact that I am probably sexier than thou.
Dunpeal
 
Posts: 922
Joined: Mon Jul 03, 2006 9:36 am
Location: Canadia

Postby 2happy4u » Tue Mar 25, 2008 11:42 am

Everybody who isn't in TGP seems to know RL>TGP, so why does this concept elude them so?
2happy4u: dude what's with the need to hate on crash?
Not_Dragonblade: Because he is a fucking moron
2happy4u: im sure you've met much dumber people
omega_ii has joined the game.
2happy4u
 
Posts: 351
Joined: Fri Dec 21, 2007 12:53 pm
Location: Canada!

Postby ii_AgEmO » Tue Mar 25, 2008 2:55 pm

I'm sorry Tiny, but I'm afraid if a CvC was to ever take place, you would not be permitted to use a SOBI, one of the TGP shamans discovered the SOBI and any use of it in a CvC is strictly forbidden by other clans. ( see the fine print in my guide )

And happy, everybody who is in TGP knows that ALL concepts elude us, not just the fact that RL>TGP, so start small, maybe teach us some basic math skills or politics, or just stop being selfish and teach us how to be 2 HAPPY 4 US.

Some people say, I like to eat a lot of chocolat bars, or that I don't wash my face......
This is Kent Brockman Reporting.
ii_AgEmO
 
Posts: 71
Joined: Fri Sep 08, 2006 3:56 pm
Location: Canada, a harsh and frozen wasteland

lol

Postby ii_AgEmO » Tue Mar 25, 2008 3:09 pm

Can't we all just get together as one big 2happy4TOB family and buttsecks the shit out of each other?

BRING BACK RANDOM RACE INHOUSES!
This is Kent Brockman Reporting.
ii_AgEmO
 
Posts: 71
Joined: Fri Sep 08, 2006 3:56 pm
Location: Canada, a harsh and frozen wasteland

PreviousNext

Return to Clan Chatter

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest