Icecown Citadel

For all discussions regarding World of Warcraft.

Moderator: Moderators

Re: Icecown Citadel

Postby Qaenyin The Angelblade » Wed Oct 14, 2009 3:13 am

Interesting ideas, but Sylvanas dying does not in fact have almost any bearing on horde infrastructure:that ceased around the time of the wrathgate, where it became clear that her ability to maintain control of her race was lacking. She has no real political connections, Varimathras is dead, the Tauren don't trust the forsaken, the Orcs don't care about the forsaken(and now don't trust them either due to the Wrathgate), the trolls are too busy getting stoned and kicked out of Orgrimmar for loitering, and the Blood Elves only have a diplomatic connection to the forsaken, one that's now largely obsolete. Killing off Sylvanas would actually sever the Forsaken from the horde altogether politically, as the only connection to the Horde they now keep is Sylvanas' tie to the Blood Elves as an undead High Elf.

Jaina on the other hand has significant politically connections. She's a major link to the Kirin Tor for the alliance, the governess of the only neutral alliance settlement, and just about the only character pushing for peace among all the alliance races. Killing her off would cause the alliance to go into a huge political shift towards war.

By comparison, killing Sylvanas off would cause the Horde to shrug and go about their business, as none of them particularly trust or like her anyways, even the Forsaken themselves debatably(who are too caught up in their own personal vendettas to care about anyone else).

My real prediction, however, is for either Tirion, Darion, or both, to die in Icecrown. If Jaina dies I expect it to be in the Halls of Reflection. If she doesn't die there I expect her to be corrupted by Frostmourne post-Lich King or to have nothing significant occur to her at all other than maybe a sob story about Arthas after he dies.
Qaenyin The Angelblade

Postby Tirion » Wed Oct 14, 2009 11:39 am

Qaenyin The Angelblade wrote:My real prediction, however, is for either Tirion, Darion, or both, to die in Icecrown.

:shock:
Tirion

Postby Qaenyin The Angelblade » Thu Oct 15, 2009 5:19 pm

Possible. Alternate option is that Darion sacrifices himself to save Tirion so that he can deal the killshot to Arthas.
Qaenyin The Angelblade

Postby Ensabahnur » Wed Nov 04, 2009 6:56 am

Saw this today, made me lol.

They posted some stuff on mmo-champion about ICC.
Ensabahnur

Postby Zeuter » Wed Nov 04, 2009 12:46 pm

Magister's Terrace was merely a setback!
simply
it is enough to
your task is simple;
just
all you need is to
Zeuter

Return to World of Warcraft