Fresh start?

For all discussions regarding World of Warcraft.

Moderator: Moderators

Fresh start?

Postby Jester » Mon Oct 27, 2008 12:42 pm

So when the expansion hits if they launch any fresh servers whats the odds you yodels would be down to rolling on them? Although I think us Americans are lucky if we get some new servers.
Jester

Re: Fresh start?

Postby EzekieL » Mon Oct 27, 2008 3:05 pm

I did this for BC and the guild totally fell apart within 2 or 3 months, and was quite upsetting. I personally would love to do it but only if enough of my friends from my current guild would want to also, but that is HIGHLY unlikely. If any of you are looking for a new server for horde though bleeding hollow is where it's at. Anyone on these boards would be more then welcome into my current guild. We keep the guild size small though so don't expect one of those supersized guilds where the chat is explosive at every second. Population pretty high, but pretty cool people on the server.

If you did reroll what faction would you do? If you get something going maybe I'll come in after I hit 80 with my lock.
EzekieL

Postby Jester » Mon Oct 27, 2008 3:54 pm

Honestly I wouldnt even really think about it unless we had at least 10 people doing it. This was more of an attempt to try to see if anyone would be interested.
Jester

Postby Nooneyouknow » Fri Oct 31, 2008 8:53 am

I'm interested, although leveling a throw away to 55 isn't that appealing. If we get enough I'd be down.
Nooneyouknow

Postby Drayven » Fri Oct 31, 2008 10:15 am

This is normally something I'd love to do, but I've already a level 70 on Dragonmaw that I just leveled a bit ago with Lisa and Windezz. I've got some real life friends on the server playing with me too and friends from past games. We've got about 15 Brutal Gladiators that I look forward to doing arena with at 80 so I'm kinda stuck where I am.

Though you'll get a huge kick out of this Zah, we've decided to call ourselves Status Quo =P
Drayven

Postby Zeuter » Fri Oct 31, 2008 10:50 am

As 90% of all euro ToB players are creeps who only post in clan chatter, I have to resort to IRL friends.

WOE IS ME
simply
it is enough to
your task is simple;
just
all you need is to
Zeuter

Postby RibbuM » Fri Oct 31, 2008 12:26 pm

Yeah. I have 9, soon to be 10 characters level 45 and above in addition to a bunch of my real life friends that play invested in Firetree, so while I might on occasion level a character for the fun of it on another server, it wouldn't remain my focus.
RibbuM
BIGGEST YANKEES FAN EVER
BIGGEST YANKEES FAN EVER

Postby StrikeRaider » Fri Oct 31, 2008 2:58 pm

Give me the money for everything and I'm good. I'd feel guilty so I would play.
StrikeRaider

Postby Nooneyouknow » Fri Oct 31, 2008 4:12 pm

Drayven wrote:This is normally something I'd love to do, but I've already a level 70 on Dragonmaw that I just leveled a bit ago with Lisa and Windezz. I've got some real life friends on the server playing with me too and friends from past games. We've got about 15 Brutal Gladiators that I look forward to doing arena with at 80 so I'm kinda stuck where I am.

Though you'll get a huge kick out of this Zah, we've decided to call ourselves Status Quo =P

If we don't do a mass reroll, I might drop in on you folks. Were you horde or alliance on Dragonmaw? And being Status Quo is almost direct summon of me >.>

I have a guild slot in a pre 3.0 KT guild as a DK waiting for me, but things seem to dissolve with that as Wrath gets closer, and I care more about avoiding retards of late than large scale content, much as a like it.
Nooneyouknow

Postby Drayven » Sat Nov 01, 2008 1:51 am

We're alliance.
Drayven

Postby ProblemLyric » Sat Nov 01, 2008 1:53 am

druzzay' get ib aim faggot
q
[16:41] TheShaxist: dude, i bet a penis cake would taste pretty good though
ProblemLyric

Postby Vladimer » Sat Nov 01, 2008 9:10 am

ProblemLyric wrote:druzzay' get ib aim faggot
q

DRUNK ALERT

DON'T DRINK AND USE THE INTERNET FOLKS
[4:54] <NMNFTU> I'm tired of women
[4:54] <Mell> YES
Vladimer

Postby Nooneyouknow » Sat Nov 01, 2008 10:48 am

Drayven wrote:We're alliance.

I will probably drop my paladin on you guys anyway then, because Zuluhed is the single biggest shit server in existence.
Nooneyouknow

Postby BuddyJ » Mon Nov 03, 2008 7:22 am

Drayven wrote:We're alliance.

wow i hate you so much right now.
BuddyJ

Postby Drayven » Mon Nov 03, 2008 12:24 pm

I suck admittedly, but it was Lisa and a friend from my short LotRO experience that chose Dragonmaw alliance :P

Funny thing is now I can trashtalk on the same server with dual accounts if need be :P
Drayven

Postby harveymudd » Mon Nov 03, 2008 4:48 pm

Bloodscalp, Elite Deathstalkers, I'm an officer. We've been together for a few years. We are horde side.

Just to let you know how tight we are, two guildies (a couple) won tickets for blizzcon, and took me and wendy for free. Free blizzcon. :)

Anyway, good luck with your searches.

With the new raid nerfs we finally cleared BT and Mt.Hyjal too haha.
"From where do you come barbarian, and by what are you called?" Gasped the complying wench, as Grignr smothered her lips with the blazing touch of his flaming mouth.
harveymudd

Return to World of Warcraft