Favorite cakes?

All discussions regarding politics, religion, philosophy, science, cake and related subjects should be posted here.

Moderator: Moderators

Re: Favorite cakes?

Postby Turkey_Slayer » Mon Nov 29, 2010 3:39 pm

Bullshit, I typically hate cupcakes or donuts that are cream filled. When I bite into a cupcake I don't want an immeasurable amount of overly sweet goop getting all over the place; I just want a fucking cupcake. Keep it on the top or sides.

Postby Myth » Mon Nov 29, 2010 3:49 pm

Actually I went to a wedding last year, and while they had a little cake for the party, for the guests they did cupcakes. They were really the best cupcakes I have ever had, and decorated fancy like, and the arrangement looked really sharp. But this was like, a hip, fancy wedding so they weren't just like home made cupcakes. I wish I had a picture.

Postby Ensabahnur » Mon Nov 29, 2010 5:09 pm

Wedding cupcakes are delicious especially when they are cream filled. I wouldn't say they are tacky or cheap at all - the way they are all decorated and presented look a hell of a lot better than most wedding cakes.

Postby windigo » Wed Dec 01, 2010 3:37 pm

Wedding cupcakes have been the trendy thing for a couples years now.

Cupcakes in general are becoming the next little shops to spring up everywhere now that the frozen yogurt thing is slowing down.
Site Admin

Postby TheRaven7 » Thu Dec 02, 2010 4:39 am

windigo wrote:Wedding cupcakes have been the trendy thing for a couples years now.

Tee hee.

Return to The Bloody Stump