Rav's Rammblings(The wonderful world of void)

Blow and lehold! He spake unto you in parabullshit, saying varily and foresooth: go fourth and uniply.

Moderator: RageAgainstVoid

Postby RageAgainstVoid » Sun Apr 20, 2008 8:37 am

CrashTestMole wrote:hes sitting at his computer having a laugh

I BETCHA

Dude, I laughed the last two damn days so damn hard, I don´t know if I can keep this going any longer, it´s just too damn much. As soon as you really visualize this shit right before your eyes, playing this (even if it is just a pub), I don´t know if there´s any way to describe such hilarity.
Nein, nein, nein! Do not be so little! When I say answer it, I mean respond to it, to Them.
RageAgainstVoid
More like Rage Against Roids/Rrhoids

Postby o » Sun Apr 20, 2008 9:53 am

damn man fucking seriously. you triple posted followed by like a quadruple and quintuple post; all of which no one is fucking reading cause its so fucking dumb.
o

Postby RageAgainstVoid » Sun Apr 20, 2008 10:23 am

GAHAHAHAHA!!
Nein, nein, nein! Do not be so little! When I say answer it, I mean respond to it, to Them.
RageAgainstVoid

Postby Zeuter » Sun Apr 20, 2008 10:38 am

Focus your efforts on The Knowledge of Blood.
simply
it is enough to
your task is simple;
just
all you need is to
Zeuter

Postby RageAgainstVoid » Sun Apr 20, 2008 11:45 am

Oh sure. If you convince Shitting Asshole into holding his breath until it´s finished, I´ll damn sure immidiately start working on it! We wouldn´t want to waste time in sich an emergency case, now would we?
RageAgainstVoid

Postby RageAgainstVoid » Sun Apr 20, 2008 1:05 pm

We still need a name for the shadowhunter. His voiceset offers the onion and the fish.

Hrrm. How about Lance? Brady and Lance? They are totally twins. Like totally.
Or how abour Brady Fancypants and Lance Manlydance?
RageAgainstVoid

Postby RageAgainstVoid » Sun Apr 20, 2008 1:59 pm

Did a last update on the large design specification in the beginning of the previous page. Shadowhunter is now called Lance. Also updated the description of the minimum-votes-time to be equal the respawn timer of first voter of a vote-cycle as I mentioned previously. I´d say the document is final. I have specified as complete as I could. Though I´m not sure if some effect would be needed to mask the transformation to the Firelord in HATE, in case it looks too sudden and awkward.

HAH! Doing this was just a whole bag of awesome! Onwards to new adventures!
RageAgainstVoid

Postby RageAgainstVoid » Sun Apr 20, 2008 3:02 pm

Oh shit. It always comes other than you think.
I just realized that I left something not clearly enough specified in the vote system.
What I mean is that once a vote cycle has been started, only this one global sound and message with the starter´s name are broadcasted for this cycle start. My penis is erect. His team-mates that vote within this cycle don´t get a message and sound broadcast. I want to bring attention to the chickenshit that starts it all off and because to not clutter and confuse everything with shit, so the team-mates die silently upon vote. This may be up to debate, but that´s how I specified it.
Updated document with this clarification.
(WILL I BE EVER FINISHED WITH ANYTHING?! WILL I??!!)
RageAgainstVoid

Postby harveymudd » Sun Apr 20, 2008 3:39 pm

What if you were finished with posting?
harveymudd

Postby RageAgainstVoid » Sun Apr 20, 2008 3:47 pm

My awesome science tells me my posts are likely stretching through the time continuum forward like a tapeworm. Whenever you´d think they are finished in the presence, they are still unfinished in the future.
RageAgainstVoid

Postby Drobie » Sun Apr 20, 2008 4:00 pm

You're seriously going an hero, aren't you?
Drobie

Postby RageAgainstVoid » Sun Apr 20, 2008 4:11 pm

People buy my organic waste to sniff it up their nose. They never remember. They just know they need more.
RageAgainstVoid

Postby RageAgainstVoid » Sun Apr 20, 2008 5:15 pm

Haha I just made such a bullshit implementation tip. Good thing I pulled that. Time for bed.
RageAgainstVoid

Postby CrashTestMole » Sun Apr 20, 2008 9:52 pm

man, rav is so fucking awesome

and its tl;dr
CrashTestMole

Postby RageAgainstVoid » Mon Apr 21, 2008 5:08 am

What Ribbum wanted to call me was TL;DF
TOO LARGE; DOESN´T FIT
but the heat was so strong, his voice failed on the last letter.
Good thing I am here to set things.. STRAIGHT!
RageAgainstVoid

Postby RageAgainstVoid » Mon Apr 21, 2008 6:26 am

With defining that only the vote cycle starter broadcasts the begin message, I also now changed the vote end messages such that in case of vote-fail the vote-cycle-starter´s name is mentioned as in "RIBBUM FEELS ALL USELESS ON THE INSIDE." together with Lance´s "YOU LACK DISCIPLINE" Soundset. Ribbum is my hero. This makes more sense, since with his undiscplined battle moral he killed himself in vain to start the vote. In case of success, the broadcast message still refers to the team as a whole as in "ALLIES FEEL ALL DEAD ON THE INSIDE"
Updated.
RageAgainstVoid

Postby RageAgainstVoid » Mon Apr 21, 2008 6:57 am

Although of course, the best would be to mention all the individual names who vote-killed themselves in vain in the order of their vote. So RIBBUM (and .. and .. and..) FEEL(S) ALL USELESS ON THE INSIDE.". To add up the name strings of the voters while within the vote-cycle and connect them to the final string upon vote-end should not be difficult anyway and still does not require unique vote tracking. There just needs to be an alternate "FEELS" and "FEEL" string to add upon vote-end depending on if more than one voted.

Actually now that I think about it this way, we should do this for both votecast endings in message broadcast. So also upon vote success it´s "RIBBUM (and.. and.. and..) FEEL(S) ALL DEAD ON THE INSIDE"

Yep clearly this is the vastly superior solution than mentioning just a team. It pwns individuals and indirectly rewards those who didn´t vote.

Updated.
RageAgainstVoid

Postby RageAgainstVoid » Mon Apr 21, 2008 10:40 am

There is an interesting pattern with Shitting Asshole.
He likes his "o". I´m sure he also likes alot of "l".
Actually he just mentioned to like two "l" around his "o".
Even deliberately directed "^^"-up his "o".
Freud would be proud.
RageAgainstVoid

Postby o » Mon Apr 21, 2008 11:19 am

do you enjoy having people to tell you you are annoying? I rarely post on these forums. The last real post I made was critiquing one of erwts concept drawings for tob, a critique, that you yourself said held merit; because it did.

You flood the forums with completely useless bullshit, and the worst part is, you are serious with every fucking stupid suggestion you make.

seriously read up, everyone just wants you to stop posting, your just being an annoying fucking troll.

I dont care which moderators now tell me to shut up, you cant deny ravs fucking stupidity.
o

Postby RageAgainstVoid » Mon Apr 21, 2008 11:25 am

Surely, the brown tears purling out of you will melt their hearts.
They may even hand you some tissue.
RageAgainstVoid

Postby RageAgainstVoid » Mon Apr 21, 2008 3:54 pm

To mask the model transitions in the Firelord transformation of Hate, it would be nice to have some enflaming effect on start and some water effect on end to match the *water flush* in the sound sample.

Actually it would be rediculously awesome to have Brady bring out a bucket and swing it towards the player with some kind of water flow effect towards him and a player obfuscating splash.

Now the topping on the cake would be to have Brady bring out the bucket if the player is undead, so that after back-tranformation Lance can do the Absolution heal; and if the player is Allies then have Lance bring out the bucket and let do Brady the absolution on the normalized player.

I really like it how Brady and Lance standing around the shop are a real team in what they do. Sure as hell gives the shop some fucking awesome flavour.
RageAgainstVoid

Postby Lordredeye » Mon Apr 21, 2008 4:28 pm

dude i get you, the demons have to find a way out or you'll go crazy. this is a good way to release tension but there other ways, try weed for instance it seems to help me. also i stretch alot.
When you reach the end of your rope, tie a knot and hang on-FDR
Lordredeye

Postby RageAgainstVoid » Mon Apr 21, 2008 5:00 pm

HAH!
Let´s place three little kids with small or even no hitboxes before the altar facing it.
Their names are:
I HAVE MY OWN DEMONS!
IT WAS ALL MY FAULT!
I CAN`T GO ON WITHOUT HER!
RageAgainstVoid

Postby CrashTestMole » Mon Apr 21, 2008 8:37 pm

Reading ravs posts and the complaints thereafter is like watching an intense thriller, you never know whats going to happen next! ooo!
CrashTestMole

Postby erwtenpeller » Mon Apr 21, 2008 11:58 pm

If i didnt suspect that we might actually need this thread sometime, it'd be locked by now. :roll:

*boogie* I kept this post because I still think it's valid in this context.
erwt.blogspot.com - Personal art exposé.
www.wc3campaigns.net - For all your modding needs.
erwtenpeller

PreviousNext

Return to RAVings of a Madman