Diablo 3

Off-topic forum which is now, paradoxically, the on-topic forum. Any on-topic posts will be moved to the off-topic forum and verse-vica.

Moderator: Moderators

Re: Diablo 3

Postby RageAgainstVoid » Mon May 21, 2012 8:06 am





Nein, nein, nein! Do not be so little! When I say answer it, I mean respond to it, to Them.
User avatar
RageAgainstVoid
More like Rage Against Roids/Rrhoids
 
Posts: 4521
Joined: Mon Jul 03, 2006 8:23 am
Location: Ravenna

Re: Diablo 3

Postby Cassiel » Mon May 21, 2012 12:53 pm

Some of those would be amazing as real games.
User avatar
Cassiel
 
Posts: 5096
Joined: Wed May 31, 2006 2:12 pm

Re: Diablo 3

Postby Nooneyouknow » Tue May 22, 2012 2:07 am

RageAgainstVoid wrote:Waaaiit... remember talking DOTA:Pornstars... how about a porn rpg...?

Final Fetish
Pimp Quest
Secret of Mama
Nipple Trigger
Dick Warrior
Rape Force
Tales of Nymphomania
The Legend of Lube: A Link to her Ass

I think a couple of these might actually exist in Japan.
User avatar
Nooneyouknow
 
Posts: 1040
Joined: Sun Jul 09, 2006 5:15 am

Re: Diablo 3

Postby Fledermaus » Tue May 22, 2012 3:15 am

WTT Unprotected ToB O for D3.
ImageImageImageImage
Image
User avatar
Fledermaus
 
Posts: 560
Joined: Fri Jul 14, 2006 6:02 pm

Re: Diablo 3

Postby Merlin » Tue May 22, 2012 2:17 pm

All my gold and items were stolen today. :(
User avatar
Merlin
 
Posts: 1530
Joined: Sun Jul 02, 2006 9:18 pm
Location: YUL

Re: Diablo 3

Postby Cassiel » Tue May 22, 2012 2:21 pm

Merlin wrote:All my gold and items were stolen today. :(

How does that happen? Haxed?
User avatar
Cassiel
 
Posts: 5096
Joined: Wed May 31, 2006 2:12 pm

Re: Diablo 3

Postby Merlin » Tue May 22, 2012 2:32 pm

Not sure. Apparently there's a lot of this happening right now. Hopefully they can rollback.
User avatar
Merlin
 
Posts: 1530
Joined: Sun Jul 02, 2006 9:18 pm
Location: YUL

Re: Diablo 3

Postby gandalf37 » Tue May 22, 2012 3:27 pm

People have found a way to spoof your session id and then use it to login as your character completely bypassing the login and authenticator. This is only with public games though, if you play by yourself or only with friends (that you can trust) it won't happen.

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/5149539239

Last I read Blizzard is denying this problem even exists; blaming it on users saying they either have keyloggers on their computer or aren't securing their password and then peddling their authenticators (even though authenticators won't help with this spoofing problem).
User avatar
gandalf37
 
Posts: 955
Joined: Fri Jul 07, 2006 5:45 pm
Location: I'll show yee.

Re: Diablo 3

Postby Cassiel » Tue May 22, 2012 7:48 pm

Pathetic. That they even sell authenticators is pathetic.
User avatar
Cassiel
 
Posts: 5096
Joined: Wed May 31, 2006 2:12 pm

Re: Diablo 3

Postby Merlin » Tue May 22, 2012 8:04 pm

A gm replied, saying I'll be getting that rollback. He also said that I now need an authenticator to use the real cash auction house. :\
User avatar
Merlin
 
Posts: 1530
Joined: Sun Jul 02, 2006 9:18 pm
Location: YUL

Re: Diablo 3

Postby gandalf37 » Wed May 23, 2012 9:28 am

This was pretty good:
http://www.escapistmagazine.com/videos/view/jimquisition/5743-You-Should-Be-Mad-at-Diablo-IIIs-Always-Online-DRM

It is amazing looking at Blizzard forums, video comments and the like, how stupid people are. Trying to justify why you couldn't play the game at launch with things like "you should have expected this" and "there will always be problems at the launch of a game". Seriously? This isn't an MMO. You don't have to play this with anyone.

The first time Ubisoft did online only DRM they were crucified and they ended up patching it out but when Blizzard does it they bend over and ask for more.
User avatar
gandalf37
 
Posts: 955
Joined: Fri Jul 07, 2006 5:45 pm
Location: I'll show yee.

Re: Diablo 3

Postby Merlin » Wed May 23, 2012 2:22 pm

Honestly I don't think I'd play offline anyway, but I can understand why some people want to.

Still no rollback. A gm said it was performed a couple of hours ago, but I'm still naked, penniless, and waiting for an update on what the fuck happened.
User avatar
Merlin
 
Posts: 1530
Joined: Sun Jul 02, 2006 9:18 pm
Location: YUL

Re: Diablo 3

Postby Vladimer » Wed May 23, 2012 3:31 pm

A bunch of us are playing it. 55 Wizard ATM.
Image
[4:54] <NMNFTU> I'm tired of women
[4:54] <Mell> YES
User avatar
Vladimer
 
Posts: 790
Joined: Sun Jul 02, 2006 9:14 pm

Re: Diablo 3

Postby Merlin » Wed May 23, 2012 3:46 pm

Cool. Add me, I'll trade you my loin cloth for a couple of gold pieces. :lol:
User avatar
Merlin
 
Posts: 1530
Joined: Sun Jul 02, 2006 9:18 pm
Location: YUL

Re: Diablo 3

Postby Cassiel » Wed May 23, 2012 9:30 pm

gandalf37 wrote:This was pretty good:
http://www.escapistmagazine.com/videos/view/jimquisition/5743-You-Should-Be-Mad-at-Diablo-IIIs-Always-Online-DRM

It is amazing looking at Blizzard forums, video comments and the like, how stupid people are. Trying to justify why you couldn't play the game at launch with things like "you should have expected this" and "there will always be problems at the launch of a game". Seriously? This isn't an MMO. You don't have to play this with anyone.

The first time Ubisoft did online only DRM they were crucified and they ended up patching it out but when Blizzard does it they bend over and ask for more.

Blizzard is the Apple of game companies. Anyway, no one I know even realizes Diablo 3 finally came out. They're all too busy playing DayZ.

http://kotaku.com/dayz/
User avatar
Cassiel
 
Posts: 5096
Joined: Wed May 31, 2006 2:12 pm

Re: Diablo 3

Postby Vladimer » Thu May 24, 2012 9:36 am

Cassiel wrote:
gandalf37 wrote:This was pretty good:
http://www.escapistmagazine.com/videos/view/jimquisition/5743-You-Should-Be-Mad-at-Diablo-IIIs-Always-Online-DRM

It is amazing looking at Blizzard forums, video comments and the like, how stupid people are. Trying to justify why you couldn't play the game at launch with things like "you should have expected this" and "there will always be problems at the launch of a game". Seriously? This isn't an MMO. You don't have to play this with anyone.

The first time Ubisoft did online only DRM they were crucified and they ended up patching it out but when Blizzard does it they bend over and ask for more.

Blizzard is the Apple of game companies. Anyway, no one I know even realizes Diablo 3 finally came out. They're all too busy playing DayZ.

http://kotaku.com/dayz/


unless kaz's battlenet account has been hacked he bought it

EAT IT, HATE BRIGADE!
Image
[4:54] <NMNFTU> I'm tired of women
[4:54] <Mell> YES
User avatar
Vladimer
 
Posts: 790
Joined: Sun Jul 02, 2006 9:14 pm

Re: Diablo 3

Postby RageAgainstVoid » Thu May 24, 2012 10:09 am

Shush, he totally did it for ze sciences! It's all about hard work and undermining the system.
Nein, nein, nein! Do not be so little! When I say answer it, I mean respond to it, to Them.
User avatar
RageAgainstVoid
More like Rage Against Roids/Rrhoids
 
Posts: 4521
Joined: Mon Jul 03, 2006 8:23 am
Location: Ravenna

Re: Diablo 3

Postby Merlin » Thu May 24, 2012 12:03 pm

Well, shit. My gear is permanently lost. That's a few million gold worth of stuff, and a week gone. :s
User avatar
Merlin
 
Posts: 1530
Joined: Sun Jul 02, 2006 9:18 pm
Location: YUL

Re: Diablo 3

Postby Cassiel » Thu May 24, 2012 12:16 pm

Vladimer wrote:unless kaz's battlenet account has been hacked he bought it

EAT IT, HATE BRIGADE!

Were you under the impression that I know Kaz? Haven't even talked to him on IM in like six months.
User avatar
Cassiel
 
Posts: 5096
Joined: Wed May 31, 2006 2:12 pm

Re: Diablo 3

Postby Vladimer » Thu May 24, 2012 12:33 pm

Cassiel wrote:
Vladimer wrote:unless kaz's battlenet account has been hacked he bought it

EAT IT, HATE BRIGADE!

Were you under the impression that I know Kaz? Haven't even talked to him on IM in like six months.

oh noes
Image
[4:54] <NMNFTU> I'm tired of women
[4:54] <Mell> YES
User avatar
Vladimer
 
Posts: 790
Joined: Sun Jul 02, 2006 9:14 pm

Re: Diablo 3

Postby Turkey_Slayer » Thu May 24, 2012 6:17 pm

Merlin wrote:Well, shit. My gear is permanently lost. That's a few million gold worth of stuff, and a week gone. :s

But you can totally buy it back with cashbucks, mane.

Edit: LOL OOPS
User avatar
Turkey_Slayer
 
Posts: 2328
Joined: Mon Jul 03, 2006 6:40 am
Location: Ft Lauderdale

Re: Diablo 3

Postby GraveI » Thu May 24, 2012 11:49 pm

Grav#1255 Bladinub.
I said, YEAH BABY YEAH, I am the evil Midnight Bomber what bombs things at midnight!
User avatar
GraveI
 
Posts: 2176
Joined: Thu Jul 06, 2006 8:40 am

Re: Diablo 3

Postby Vladimer » Fri May 25, 2012 10:59 am

added
Image
[4:54] <NMNFTU> I'm tired of women
[4:54] <Mell> YES
User avatar
Vladimer
 
Posts: 790
Joined: Sun Jul 02, 2006 9:14 pm

Re: Diablo 3

Postby Zeuter » Fri May 25, 2012 1:28 pm

Inferno A2 wizard. I died 3 times during the first quest and didn't really feel like going on so now I'm playing a monk, but I'm quite certain that I can get to the end. A1 is a breeze though.

Also, the previously thought up mirror image build doesn't work. Casting any spell that generates duplicates removes the duplicates from the previous one. What a shame. :(
simply
it is enough to
your task is simple;
just
all you need is to
User avatar
Zeuter
 
Posts: 3753
Joined: Tue Jul 04, 2006 11:07 am
Location: オランダ

Re: Diablo 3

Postby Nooneyouknow » Sat May 26, 2012 7:30 pm

Zeuter wrote:Inferno A2 wizard. I died 3 times during the first quest and didn't really feel like going on so now I'm playing a monk, but I'm quite certain that I can get to the end. A1 is a breeze though.

Also, the previously thought up mirror image build doesn't work. Casting any spell that generates duplicates removes the duplicates from the previous one. What a shame. :(


I'm sorry.
User avatar
Nooneyouknow
 
Posts: 1040
Joined: Sun Jul 09, 2006 5:15 am

PreviousNext

Return to The Fast and the Spurious

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests

cron