Diablo 3

Off-topic forum which is now, paradoxically, the on-topic forum. Any on-topic posts will be moved to the off-topic forum and verse-vica.

Moderator: Moderators

Re: Diablo 3

Postby Merlin » Tue Sep 17, 2013 1:09 pm

People have been telling them the AH was a mistake since it was announced, so it's good to see them finally concede the point.

It's difficult to enjoy the loot farming when you know that your time would be better spent gaming the AH. Obviously there will be 3rd party sites that will pick up this service, but it'll be much easier to ignore.
Merlin

Postby Kaz » Tue Sep 17, 2013 4:23 pm

Wow they're getting rid of it entirely? They said earlier they were reintroducing the ladder system to deal with AH loot bloat.
Kaz

Postby Nooneyouknow » Tue Sep 17, 2013 8:09 pm

Merlin wrote:People have been telling them the AH was a mistake since it was announced, so it's good to see them finally concede the point.

It's difficult to enjoy the loot farming when you know that your time would be better spent gaming the AH. Obviously there will be 3rd party sites that will pick up this service, but it'll be much easier to ignore.

I absolutely despise people who "game" auction houses in anything. I would totally put up a 30 day relist timer on non-reagent items purchased off any AH. The only real alternative to them in any kind of player driven economy is the highly inconvenient "every player has their own shop", along with trade channel spam.
Nooneyouknow

Postby Merlin » Tue Sep 17, 2013 8:21 pm

I made much more money timing last second purchases of popular legendaries than I ever did farming them, and it was frustrating because that's the by far the better way to gear up and make money.
Merlin

Postby Kaz » Tue Sep 17, 2013 10:05 pm

Well apparently the new loot system will be a lot friendlier so you won't need the AH anymore to get decent gear.
Kaz

Postby RageAgainstVoid » Thu Apr 03, 2014 11:00 am

So, about that D3 expansion released ... verdicts?
Wut ohne Ziel. Wut ohne Folgen.
RageAgainstVoid
More like Rage Against Roids/Rrhoids

Postby Deacon (AYC) » Fri Apr 04, 2014 1:44 am

People at my LGS are raving about it, but I'm super sceptical of anyone who raves about a Blizzard product put out in the last 5 years
HOSK CLAN: CLAN HOSK
Deacon (AYC)

Postby Zeuter » Fri Apr 04, 2014 6:01 am

I had fun with the game again before the xpac and with the new loot system, not playing right now because I'm busy with work though.
simply
it is enough to
your task is simple;
just
all you need is to
Zeuter

Previous

Return to The Fast and the Spurious